Chapter 1

Monii POV

Just Another Boring Day Here At JD. Nothing Seems To Amuse Me But The Fights. I Was At My Locker When The Girls Walked Up.

"Hey Girl , You Heard Bout Your Brother?" Chantal asked

"No What?"

"Him & Keyshia Broke Up" Sabrina said. I gasped and shook my head.

"Y'all Lying Right?"

"No , They Said She Was With Eric Hugged Up And Your Brother Saw Em"

"Dangg" I said as I closed my locker seeing Keyshia with red puffy eyes.

"Monii?" I heard my brother say. I turnt around seeing him with his football buddies and some cheerleaders.

"Yeah?"

"Mom Had To Work A Double So You Can Ride Home With Me"

"Okay" i said then walked back to my friends. Chantel & Sabrina been my closest friends since elementary school & ion won't nobody replacing them.

We walked into History Class all sitting beside each other. Mrs. McDade wasn't in yet so we talked about things til keyshia walked in & sat down.

"Keyshia?" I called her name. She looked at me.

"You Okay?" I asked. She nodded slowly then laid her head down. I sighed then class began. I was ready to leave cause this the last class for today.

***

After School , I Was Walking With Chantel & Sabrina In The Empty Hallway Since Everybody Had Left Out.

"Girl Watchu Doing Tonight After The Game?"

"Probably Go Home" I said

"Whyyy?"

"Nothing Important To Do"

"Shiddd" they both said.

We Left Out The School To My Brother Car & Got In. He Had Jaycee In The Car.

"Keyshia , Aye Keyshia?" My brother yelled. She turnt around.

"Come Mere?" He said. She walked up to the window.

"Where You Headed?"

"My Grandma House"

"The Buses Gone"

"I'm Walking There Brandon" she said

"Get In The Car" he said.

"Ion Think I Sh--"

"Keyshia Get In The Car" he said. She did and we pulled off. He dropped us off and we headed inside.

"Jaycee Why You Got Out The Car?" Sabrina asked as he texted away on his phone.

"He Finna Handle Some With Her" he said. I placed my bookbag down and went upstairs to my room as they went in the kitchen. I placed my phone on charge.

Davion: babe please answer your phone so we can tlk

I sighed & called.

"Hello"

"Babe Why You Acting Like This? You Gon Believe Everything You Hear?"

"Davion I Know You Was With Her At That Party Because The Bitch Said It"

"When?"

"Today At Lunch"

"Babe I Swear I Didn't Do Shit With That Girl"

"I Didn't Say You Did , You Just Told On Yourself" I said then hung up. I sighed then went downstairs.

"Girl We Leaving , We Gotta Go Get Dressed So See You Tonight"

"Alright Bye" I said. They closed the door and I turnt around seeing Jaycee.

"Umm , Don't You Gotta Game? You Gon Be Late"

"Chill , Im Waiting On Your Brother Now" he said

"Ohh"

Brandon POV

"Brandon I Didn't Cheat I Swear , I Just Gave Eric A Hug Then You Walked Up Taking It The Wrong Way"

"Keyshia You Shouldnt Have Hugged The Nigga Anyway. You know Ion like the nigga"

"Baby I'm Sorry" she said low. I grabbed her hand pulling her to me.

"Be Ready When I Get Back Ight" I said on her lips.

"Okay" she said. I peck her lips then left.