Graduation

Monii POV

Omg_Monii: Sıռɢʟє is what I am. Thinking it was all a fairytale when it was a dream. Ain't NO ❌ Sadness Anymore , Just Smiles , Smiles & More SMILES ! My Brother Graduates in a hour , hair a mess.

I went thru my closet seeing this beautiful dress. I placed it on my bed. I went in my bedroom taking a shower , a long one then lotioned my body placing on my undergarments.

"Monii" my door opened with jaycee. He got wide eyed.

"Jaycee What You Want?" I asked covering myself with my towel as he covered his eyes.

"I Need Help"

"Well Can't That Wait Til Im Finished"

"Yeah" he said walking backwards then closed the door. I blushed in embarrassment. I placed on my high-low dressed and pink sandals to match.

I opened my door seeing jaycee struggling with his tie. I giggled then helped him.

"Congratulations , Where Everybody At?"

"Downstairs With My Parents"

"Oh" I Said. We both walked down and left.

--

The Ceremony Was So Beautiful , I Cant Wait For Next Year. I Saw My Brother Receive His Diploma & Was So Happy. After A Few Jaycee & Davion Got Theres. I Was In The Stand With Chantel & Sabrina.

"Pete Lawerence" the principal said and Sabrina and the crowd went crazy screaming. They Called Out 200 Kids And Afterwards They Throwed They Caps Up.

**

Me , Chantel & Sabrina Was Walking Back To My Car Since I Droved.

"Baby....Monii" Davion's voice said ! I turnt around and there he was standing in his cap & gown.

"What Davion?"

"Baby , Why Haven't You Been Answering My Calls"

"Why Should I?"

"Monii , After Everything I Did For You And This How I Get Treated"

"Davio--"

"Nah , I Really See The True Side Of You Now. You Never Really Cared or Loved A Nigga !" He said licking his lips. "I was Actually there when your family placed you out the house , gave you somewhere to stay , food to eat , pretty Shit to wear and this the Shit I get for a baby who probably ain't even fucking mines....cool" he said with tears on his face then just left.

I Stood There Speechless & Wiped The Tears Off My Face. I Sighed Getting Into My Car !

"You Okay?" Chantel asked me.

"I Don't Know" I said

"Monii , Y'all Been Together Going On 5 Years And You Gon Let That Hoe Fuck What Y'all Had Up?"

"She's Pregnant Sabrina"

"Monii , Its Probably Not Even His Baby. Pete Told Me Davion Did Chill With Her But He Didnt Go No Where Alone With That Girl" sabrina said

"Sad To Say , Marc Said The Same Thing Monii....Girl Davion Loves You" chantel said. I sighed and cranked up my car. I was right behind Davion's car which he had a car full of heads. I followed him and I think he noticed.

He Pulled Over At WalMart Parking Lot And We Followed. He Stopped & I Pulled Up Right Beside Him.

He Got Out And So Did Me. I Walked To Back Of His Hummer.

"What Monii?"

"I'm Sorry Davion"

"Why You Acting Like You Don't Fucking Trust Me?"

"Dav--"

"Save The Excuse And Stop Following Me"

"That's How You Really Feel?"

"Yeah I Do" he said.

"Alright" I said. I walked back to my car getting in and pulled off.

"What He Say?"

"To Stop Following Them" he said.

"Girl Don't Worry Bout It Then , Let's Go To The Graduation Party"

"Which One? Its 3 Tonight"

"Let's Go To Jaycee Party Girl" Sabrina said. I thought for a minute then agreed. I went home changing into some booty shorts and a half shirt then droved there getting a parking spot and we got out. ' Fuck Up Some Commas - Future ' was blasting.

"Damn Its A lot Of People Here" I said. The dance floor was pack asf.

"Wassup Maa" his voice said. I turnt around seeing Jaycee as ' Gotta Have You - Pleasure P ' blasted. Chantel nudged me.

"Monii" she said

"Ohh , Hey" I spoke. He gave me a beautiful smile.

"Why You Acting Shy?"

Cause Nigga You My Biggest Crush. Speak Monii.

I Opened My Mouth But Nothing Didn't Come Out.

"Just Come Dance With Me" he said. I smiled as he grabbed my hand and walked away. I turnt around seeing chantel and sabrina smiling hard giving me thumbs up. I sighed as he waved at his DJ. The Boy Nodded And Changed The Song.

' It Would Be You - Trey Songz ' started playing. We started dancing and he smelt so fucking good.

"Why You Acting So Shy Lil Mama?" He asked so sexy in my ear making my panties so wet. I looked up into his eyes.

"I'm Not Sh--" he cut me off with his soft lips. I gave him access and it got deep. My stomach caught butterflies & chills went down my whole body.

I pulled away biting his lips looking into his eyes.

"Jaycee"

"Monii , I Just Want You"

"But I--"

"Not This Soon Baby , I'll Give You Time" he said. I smiled and walked over to my friends. They giggled in excitement.

' Ride Dick So Good - Plies ' started blasting thru the house.

"Twerk Team" chantel said twerking. She walked to the dance floor and my brother walked up holding her waist. She started moving her butt in a circular motion on him. Me and Sabrina Both Gasped.

"Marc Is Gonna Kill Her Ass" Sabrina said as a boy walked up holding her waist and arms wrapped around me.

"I See Your Girl Feeling My Boy" Jaycee said. I laughed.

"Wanna See Something?"

"Um Sure" I said. He grabbed my hand taking me upstairs to his room and to his balcony. You could see the view of the whole city.

"Damn Its Beautiful" I said.

"I Know , You Like It?"

"Yes" I said

***

"What Time Is It?"

"10:57"

"Okay" I said.

"Why? You Finna Leave?"

"Not Until My Girls Them Ready"

"Ight" he said !

We went back downstairs and stayed for another hour then left.