2 Years Later

Monii POV

I Never Thought Ill Find Love Ever Again , I Never Thought I Would Forget About My Past But I've Gotten A New Life & Loves It ! I Moved To Charlotte , North Carolina A Year Ago. Chanel Loves It Here & I Do Too. I'm Engaged & Pregnant .. I've Been Happy Every Since That Night We First Begin Talking 2 Years Ago.

"Hey Baby"

"Wassup"

"Tired Asf , Watchu Doing With These Shorts On"

"I'm Hot , Hungry & Horny"

"You Hot , Hungry & Horny"

"Yes"

"You Went Outside Like This"

"Yes Babe"

"Put Some Pants On Next Time Ight , Ion Won't My Baby Being Cold" he said making me laugh as he talked to my stomach.

"Babe"

"Yes?" I asked

"You Know You Sexy Asf"

"I know"

"You Said You Horny Right" he asked as he peck soft kisses on my neck.

"Yes" I said as he looked around.

"Where Chanel?"

"Taking A Nap"

"Well I Guess We Gotta Lil Time" he said making me smirk and grabbed my hand. We went to the bedroom and it felt amazing ! We both took a nap afterwards !

***

I woke up with his arms around me. I grabbed his hand and was finna remove em.

"what's Wrong Babe"

"I Have To Pee , Your Son Is On My Bladder Badly"

"Oh Shit , My Fault"

***

Stephen POV

I was laughing with my boys as I heard monii screamed. I got up quickly along with them. I ran thru the room seeing her sweating as she took deep breaths.

"He's Coming" she said crying.

"I Gotchu Babe , Don't Push" I said picking her up and carefully took her downstairs. I placed her in the car and they had her things. I buckled up Chanel and we drove off.

****

She Was In Her Hospital Gown Calm Since They Gave Her Medicine before they start. Me & Chanel both was comforting her.

"Daddy , My Brother Coming"

"Yeah , He's On His Way" I told her. She's been calling me a daddy every since mee and monii got engaged and it saddened me that her dad don't come see her nor call to talk to her but I do everything to make her happy as a man should.

At 4:08 PM My Son Was Here And Was So Fucking Handsome Looking Just Like Me. I Held Him In My Arms As I Scrolled Down My Ig TL Seeing All The Sports Newscasters Showing Him.

He Held My Pinky Tightly As Chanel Walked Over. She Sat On My Lap And I Showed Her How To Hold Him But Helped In Assistant.

"Mommy He's So Cute"

"I Know Baby"

"He gets It From Me Mommy"

"That's Cause You're His Big Sister" I told her. After a lot of her friends & my boys came and saw him. It was going on 9 P.M

"You Wanna Go To School Tomorrow Chanel?"

"No Me Wanna Stay With Mommy"

"Mommy Gotta Get Her Rest And Jr Is Going To The Nursery"

"Well Let's Go Home Daddy"

"Alright Give Mom Love" I said. She went up giving her a kiss and hug.

"I love you mommy"

"I love you too baby" she said. I walked up and leaned down grabbing her chin.

"Be Good For Daddy Okay & Get Some Rest" I said making her smile & laugh.

"You Be Good Too" she said. I nodded then leaned down giving her a deep passionate kiss.

"I love you babe"

"I love you too nii get some rest"

"I am" she said then we left.