G R A D U A T I O N

Monii POV

My Baby Graduation Was A Success. They class was large but cutee. She got her paper and little ribbon tied on it smiling big for her picture. Our families was all here & the loudest ones screaming & cheering.

When the ceremony was over , she took over 100 pictures with us. We all left and took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese for a graduation party.

"Who Paid For all These Tokens?"

"Davii Did"

"It's For The Kids , When They Run Out They Come Back For More" he said

"That's Sweet" mom said as everybody shook they head in agreements.

"Babe , When You Gon Go Get That Cake"

"Dang I Forgot , Ima Go Get It" I said picking up my keys. He came and we left. He drove to the house where it was in the refrigerator.

I walked in with him behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Davii"

"What?"

"Stoooooopppppppp" I said as he nibbled on my ear still walking to the kitchen.

"We Ain't Got No Interruptions Baby"

"So"

"Just Lemme Taste You" he said pulling up my maxi dress.

"Stop , No" I said turning around. But he didn't listen just peck my lips.

***

"Stop" I begged. It was pleasure but me being so tight it was pain mixed in.

"I Love You" he said

"Davii Pull Out"

"Noo"

"Awhh" I said as he kissed my neck sucking on it leaving me hickes.

"Move" I said pushing him away. He turnt me on my stomach stroking deeply inside me. I was moaning and whining at the same time.

"Feel Him Baby"he whispered

"Davii Please , I Can't Take Anymore" I said as he started doing slow strokes. My hair was everywhere.

"You Wanna Finish This Tonight"

"Mhm" I nodded fastly. He chuckled then pulled out. He picked me up taking Me to the bathroom where we took a shower.

*

*

"That Took long to go get a cake" Rina said then prop her lips up.

"Hush" davii said placing it on the table.

"We Wasn't Even Gone That Long"

"Mhmm" Chantel said

"Be Quiet" I said as my brother & and they homeboys walked up with the kiddos. Chantel was back pregnant by my brother with a girl.

They walked off and I was talking to the girls. When 8:00 hitted me and the girls was outside.

"Do Y'all Think I'm Stupid. I mean like for letting him back into me and Chanel lives so easy"

"No , that bitch should've just stayed in her lane cause she knew Davion was still and will always be with you"

"She probably got him drunk and fucked him til he got his nut" Chantel said

"Girl you crazy asf"

"Ik it"

"But Hun Don't Even Worry Bout It , You See Where He Now" Rina said