Dramaaa Pt 1

Weeks Later

Monii POV

I Was In The Grocery Store Shopping With Chanel In Her Carseat That Was In The Buggy While I Point Out The Tall Shit For Davii To Grab.

"Babe , You Must Be Getting Food Stamps?"

"Aint Shit Wrong With Having Money In Your Pocket , A Job & FoodStamps" i said with a slight attitude

"Dont Start Trippinn Ight , Everybody Cant Get Em , I Was Just Asking"

"Yeah Okay" i said grabbing froot loops , capn crunch & frosted flakes. This was the last aisle so i went to the check up line.

"Hey , How Are You"

"Im Fine" i said placing my stuff up with the help of davii. After everything was up on the counter , chanel started crying.

"Get Her Davii" i said which he did. When he walked up the girl stop what she was doing and he looked at her.

"Umm Df" i said with a eyebrow rose.

"You Must Be His Sister Or Something?" The girl asked

"His What? Girl Do I Look Like His Sister"

"Chill" davii told me as his sisters danii & tracii walked up and he gave chanel to them.

"Why Is She Coming Off At Me Like That? You Know Her Or Something?"

"Its A Long Sto--"

"Yep , He's My Man...Hoe" she said. I was finna walk up but he stop me as the manager walked up.

"Kasey What's Going On"

"I'll Tell You What's Going On , The Bitch Is Rude And She Keep On With Them Smart Comments , Ima Give Her These Paws" i said.

"Bitch Please"

"KASEY"

"Oh I Got Yo Bitch" i said as davii held me back but i was so pissed that i pushed him away from me. another girl bagged my things and i swiped my card ! She gave me my reciept and we all left out. They placed the things in the back of the car while i buckled in my baby.

Afterwards , we left....placed everything in the house and i put everything up then started on dinner.

"Babe?"

"Davii , Please Get Out My Eye Sight" i said taking out the things i was gonna cook.

"No Babe , Lemme Talk To You"

"Go Talk To The Bitch At The Grocery Store" i said as my phone rung and answered. I finished pouring my yellow rice in the pot.

"Hello?"

"Wassup Beautiful?"

"Df Is This?"

"Its Joey"

"Watchu Want And How You Get My Number?"

"From My Mother In Law"

"Well Lose It" i said then hung up.

"Who Was That?"

"Nobody" i said then finished cooking. After an hour of making sweet rolls , yellow rice , broccoli with cheese & Salisbury Steak... I went up to my bedroom and began watching Ice Age 3 !

Davii Walked In And Up To The Bed.

"Babe?"

"What Davii?"

"Can We Talk?"

"There's Nothing To Talk About.....You Got Sidelines During Our Relationship I See"