Oh Shit

Monii POV

"mommy let's take selfie"

"Okay on 3. 1......2....3...."

"Cheeeeeese" she said. I smiled at the picture.

"Be Good Okay , Have Fun & A Good Time.. Love You"

"Love You Too Mommy" She said and got out with her bag. She ran up to Leah's mom and waved bye to me. I smiled & waved then droved off.

**
I was at home when my phone rung and it was Patrice"

"Hello"

"Girl Where You At ? The Club Turnt"

"I'm At Home "

"Ohh Awee Well Come Thru When You Finished"

"I'll Try" I said. It was 10 o'clock so why not. I went upstairs taking a quick shower and headed to the club.

When I got there it was pack asf. I found Patrice & some more girls who was sitting down halfway drunk.

"Hey Yall" I spoke which they spoke back. After a few minutes , I had a few drinks.

Patrice POV

I was walking to the bathroom tipsy asf !

"Patrice" Ralph said grabbing my arm. I saw him , his boys & KD walking up.

"Mmm , Watchu And Monii Went?"

"Chill , We Just Went Out" he told me. Ralph dapped him up then pulled me to this dark quiet room.

"Why You Always Getting Drunk"

"Ralph?" I said in a whispered.

"What ? Where My Son"

"With My Mom.. Damn Stop Tripping" I said. He grabbed me ripping my dress.

"Stop Ralph" I said in a whispered. He laid me down on this couch and fucked the hell outta me.

"Awh , More" I said moving my legs up and down his back. We was fucking good & rough that it was making me more horny.

"Awh Fuck" I said

"Damn Tricey" he said busting all inside me. I pushed him climbing on top of him riding him as I played with his balls.

The Room Was Full Of Love Making , Hard Rough Sex Intercourse.

***

I could barely walk so he carried me to his car and we left going to his house in the garage having car sex

"I Love You So Much Ralph"

"I love you too baby" he said.

Monii POV

------ WEEK LATER -----

It Was The Day Of Pete's Funeral ! Me & Babygirl Was Dressed & On Our Way To His Mom House With My Mom & Davii Mom Since They Are All Close To One Another.

We Got Out And Went Inside The Crowded House. We All Spoke To One Another Giving Her A Hug & I Sat Down With My Princess.

That Bitch Walked In Her Holding Davion's Hand. She Scoffed Shaking My Head Cause The Bitch Thought I Was Jealous.

They Walked Pass And On To The Kitchen & Then KD Walked In.

"Wassup Ma" he said with red eyes.

"KD Youn Look To Good"

"I'm Straight.. I Knew You Told Me You Was Going To A Funeral But Ainn Know You Was Talking Bout My First Cousin" he said.

"Mommy , Ima Go Play"