Hospital

Brandon POV

Looking At Sister Almost Lifeless Body Just Brought Me Into More Tears As They Rolled Her Into The Hospital Fast. We All Got Stopped At The Doors.

"MOVE BRUH" I yelled. Everything was happening so fast. Jaycee & My Family That Grandma Called Held Me Back.

--

Mom Walked Over With Pure Red Eyes.

"How's She Ronda?"

"Not To Good , My Baby Died But We Brought Her Back" she said. I hated seeing my mom cry.

"What Happened?"

"I'll Tell You When The Time Is Right Ronda But Right Now I'm To Pissed To Even Say" grandma said giving me and keyshia a deadly stare.

"Can I See Her?" Davion asked

"Not Right Davion , There Running Test's" she said. He sighed as his mom comforted him.

***

A Week Later

I Got Home From School Seeing Monii Eating Ice Cream With Grandma.

"Hey Y'all" I spoke. Mom & Grandma spoke but not monii. She always gave me the silent treatment.

"Give Her A Little More Time Bran"

"I Gave Her A Whole Week , If She Would've Kept Her Legs Closed Maybe The Shit Wouldn't Have Happened"

"Come Sit Yo Ass Down" grandma said in a deadly tone. I did as told.

"Now Your Sister Losing Her Virginity Is Her Responsibility & Has Nothing To Do With All This. If You Stopped Playing Tough Guy With Your Friends Or That Lil Ass Girl Maybe It Wouldn't Have Happened. It Didn't Take All 4 Of Y'all To Come Out There , Just You ! You Worrying About Her Virginity When You Should Be Glad She's Alive Cause Your Sister Could've Been Dead From Being Attacked By That Girl" she said as the doorbell rung.

Mom went and got the door. Minutes later she walked back in with davion , chantel , Sabrina and keyshia was right behind them.

They All Spoke And Sat Down.

***

Jaycee POV

"Tan Stop" I said as she kissed my neck.

"Why Baby?"

"Ainn Feeling This Right Now" I said. She sighed and got off of me.

"You Been Acting Different Every Since That Lil Guh Had That Seizure"

"First Of All , Her Name Is Monii"

"Yeah Whatever"

"Look You've Changed. Only Thing You Been Tryna Do Is Have Sex , Unprotected At That And Ainn With All That Shit"

"Jaycee Baby , I Just Miss You That's All" she said

"Miss Me With That Shit , What You Got Up Your Sleeve"

"Nothing"

"You Better Tell Me"

"Baby Its Nothing" she said. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Where You Going?"

"To Check Up On My Boy"

"Whatever" she said. i left getting into my car and droved to his house. I knocked on the door and her mom opened it.

"Hey Jaycee"

"Hey , Brandon Here?"

"Yeah He's In There.....Mama Come On For The Grocery Store Be Pack"

"I'm Coming Ronda" she said. They got in the car and left. I went inside and dapped up my boy.

"I Gotta Go Watch My Little Brother So I'll See You Later" Chantel said

"Okay" Monii said. Chantel & Sabrina both left after hugging her & mugging me. Monii got up leaving out.

"Where My Cousin?" Keyshia asked

"I Left Her Aggravating Ass At Home"

"She's Not Aggravating , She Just Wants Attention"

"No Only Thing She Wants Is Some Dick Which I Really Don't Wanna Give Her Anymore"

"Why Not?"

"Keysh I Don't Love Her No More , Your Cousin's Not My Type Anymore"

"Tha Fuck" she said.

"I'll Be Back" Brandon said

--

Brandon POV

"Monii?" I said as she turnt around and looked at me with pure sadness.

"I'm Sorry , I Was Just Mad Cause Of The Flashbacks I Was Getting When Dad Was Molesting You & Trying To Rape You And When He Was Beating On Momma That It Turnt Me Into Another Person Sis And I'm Sorry"

"Apology Accepted Brandon" she said with her head hung low. I sighed and grabbed her hand.

"Monii Gimme A Hug"

"No , You Better Go To Keyshia For She Get Mad"

"Fuck Her Right Now , This Is A Moment For Us To Have Some Sister And Brother Time" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Baby , The Movie On" keyshia interrupted

"Yeah And"

"Come Watch It With Me"

"Don't You See Me Talking To My Sister Damn , Get The Fuck Out Til I'm Finished Talking" I told her. She looked at me pissed then just left out

"I Love You Sis"

"Love You Too" she said then laid down in her bed.

"Watchu Finna Do?"

"Go To Sleep For A Lil While" she said. I nodded then left out.

....

Jaycee POV

Brandon Mom & Grandma Had The House Smelling Good. Tan Was Really Pissing Me Off.

"Y'all Wanna Stay For Dinner?"

"Yeah" we all said.

"Jaycee Go Wake Monii Up For Me"

"Yes Ma'm" I said. I got up and went upstairs to her room and knocked. I opened the door cutting on the light seeing her sleeping so beautifully.

I shook her lightly and that's when she woke up.

"Your Mom Said Get Up For Dinner" I said. She lifted up stretching.

"Okay" she said. I licked my lips and sighed.

"I'm Sorry About Everything"

"Jaycee , Ion Wanna Here It" she said holding her hand up.

"Fr Monii , I Know I Asked You To Be My Girlfriend At That Party But Tan Ca--"

"Jaycee Shut The Fuck Up Okay , Why Would You Wanna Be With A Hoe Anyway" she said. I looked at her confusingly.

"Hoe?"

"Tan Said It All Bout How You Telling Her How You Was Bout To Fight This Boy Over Some Little Hoe You Had Met At The Party , Yeah I Heard Now Get Out" she said. I sighed and left out.

"She's Woke" I said ! We all sat down at the table. She walked down and sat down. We said grace then began eating except monii.

"Monii , Baby Are You Okay?"

"Yeah Mom , Just Not Hungry" she said playing with her food.

"You Can Wrap It Up And Save It"

"Thanks" she said getting up , doing as told and left out.