Doctor Appointment

Monii POV

Okay , Shes Gotten A Little Older Yall , She's Crawling And Walking And The Next Stage Is Talking.

"Get Up For I Call Daddy Chanel?"

"DaaDaa"

"Yeah Look , Ima Call & Say You Being Bad" i said. She looked at me and smiled. Davii had picked up.

"Im On My Way Now Monii"

"Yeah Whatever , Your Daughter Is In This Room Hiding Behind This Bed".

"What Room You In?"

"The Red Room" i said as the door opened and he walked in. I hung up and he walked in.

"Where?"

"There" i said

"Princess Get Up" he said grabbing her. She looked at me then laid her head on his shoulder with puppy eyes. I sighed as the nurse came in.

--

She Gave Her All Her Shots & Boyyyyy Was She Hollering. I placed back on her clothes and she went back to davii.

We left out and went to front counter. She was still crying making some of the kids waiting cry and scared. We left out the building and got in seperate cars.

Getting Into McDonald's Parking Lot , I Parked Right Beside Him And Got Out. We Walked Inside.

"Ima Go To The Bathroom" i said and went there. Afterwards washed my hands then left out.

"You Ordered?"

"Nah Bae , Im Waiting On You" he said holding me by my waist with his free hand. I looked at him and he peck my lips. I smiled and walked up.

The Girl Turnt Around And It Was The Bitch From The Party. I Sighed And Rolled My Eyes.

"Hey , Watchu Want?"

"Umm I Think It's Welcome To McDonald's May I Take Your Order" i said

"Look Hoe Either You Want Something Or You Dont"

"LOOK BITCH , Either Take My Motherfucking Order Or -- You Know What Fuck Yall Roach Burger Asses" i said as someone walked up. Im thinking her manager.

"Ma'm What's The Problem?"

"I Walk Up And Aint The Correct Way Hey , Welcome To McDonald's May I Take Your Order Well She Told Me Watchu Want"

"Ainn Even Say That"

"Yes Yhu did , Baby We All Heard You" a lady said and ppl in the line agreed.

"Ma'm Im Totally Sorry For Your Inconvenience , Tiara Clock Out And Get Off My Floor"

"What Mrs. Ta--"

"Out tiara" she said.

"Nah She Can Stay But Im Leaving" i said grabbing davii hand and walked out.

"Damn Everybody In Line Leaving" davii said. I looked back shaking my head.

"Lets Just Go To The One Pete Sister Works At" he said. I nodded and we left. We got there parked and got out.

"Hey Yall , May I Take You Order?"

"Yes Can I Have Your Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese Meal No Onions Or Pickles Freshly Cook"

"What Type Of Drink?"

"Hi-C"

"Okay Go Head"

"The Cheeseburger Happy Meal"

"Apple Slices or Go Gurt"

"Apple Slices"