Feels Good

Davii POV

Getting Home From The Street Basketball Court With My Niggas , I Saw Baee Sleep Since Babygirl Gone With Her Grandma For The Weekend.

I went and took a hot shower for 20 minutes then got out with the towel wrapped around my waist. I walked over to her and leaned down.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Wake Up , Im Bored"

"Shhh" she said rubbing down my face. I grabbed her hand and kissed it making her smile with her eyes still closed.

"Monique?"

"Baby , Go To Sleep"

"But I Wanna Chill With My Baby" I said climbing on top of her and kissing her neck softly.

"Gimme Kiss"

She leaned up and kissed me. I took it to another level as she laid back down on the pillow. I peck her lips then went down to her neck and chest. I had her fully woke now.

"Baby , Stop It"

"Noo Baeeee" I said then peck her lips. She sighed and just looked at me. I was staring in her eyes as I pulled her panties to the side and stuck 2 fingers inside her.

"Mmm" she moaned while biting her lip with her eyes closed. I twist and turnt my fingers as she moaned sexy asf.

"You Like That Shit Don't Chu Babe?"

"Mmm Yesss" she said. I gave her a kiss pulling on her bottom lip and let my fingers explored her.

"Okay Babe" she said. I kissed her jawbone as I pulled out my fingers.

"I Love Youu"

"I love you too"