Okay Girl

Monii POV

Graduating From Highschool Was Beautiful. I've Graduated Top Class & Valedictorian. It Was Beautiful But Hey , It's Almost 7 O'clock & Ya Girl Having A Graduation Block Party.

Me & Sabrina Ain't Been Friends For 3 Months Which I'm Happy About Since She Engaged To My Ex. Davion Back With That Bitch Even Tho That Ain't His Baby And Chantel Is Growing Big.

-----

The Party Started 3 Hours Ago And I Was Tired. I Was Sitting Down With Chantel Eating Pasta Salad , Bake Beans , Boneless Grilled Pork Chop , Macaroni & Cheese With Devil Eggs.

"Ooo , Girl Who That Is Your Brother Got With Him?" Farrah , Another Highschool Hoe Asked Me With Her Girl Groupies.

"Ion Know .... Go See" I lied. That's joey , we've been texting just didn't let anyone know yet.

"Damn Do She Ever Settle Down"

"Must Not With That Overloading Pussy" Chantel said making me laugh then start choking on my food hard.

"Damn Monii , Calm Down" she said patting my back hard.

"Get Her Some Air" a girl said helping me out the door with Chantel. They patted my back rough.

"Sip Some To Drink Girl" Chantel said. I did.

"Whew , Chantel You Girl You Got Me"

"What?"

"You Made Me Choke From Saying She Gotta Overloading Pussy"

"Ohh My Bad"

"Babe" Brandon said

"Hey Baby" Chantel greeted him.

"Watchu Doing Out Here?"

"Your Sister Started Choking" she said.

"You Straight Monii?"

"Yeah I'm Fine" I said

"Okay" Brandon said as me & Joey stared at each for a good little minute. I smiled at him then looked away.

"Baby , We Gotta Finish Our Talk"

"I Gotchuu , Aye Bruh You Good Out Here?" Brandon asked

"Yeah" he said then they left. I sighed finna walk back inside.

"Woah So You Just Gon Leave Me Out Here"

"Nooo"

"Why Yeen Been Texting Me?"

"Because You Have So Many Groupies"

"Yes , I Have Groupies But I Only Got My Eyes On One Little Short Person"

"And That Is"

"You" he said. I blushed !

He grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug.

Farrah POV

"Nii That Hoe Saw Me Finna Talk To Him With Her Ugly Ass"

"Who?" Sabrina said turning around.

"Monii , She's Talking & Hugging The Fine Boy From College"

"Let's Go Spoil Their Moment" Aniqua said as we all walked that way.

"Why You Over Here Smiling And Hugging Him When You Know Your Babydaddy Gon Kill You" Aniqua said.

"Yeah , You Gon Make Him Shoot This Boy Head Off If He See You Hugging Him"

"What The Fu--" we cut her off.

"Yeen Nun But A Hoe , Don't Go Talking To This Boy When You Know You Got Aids From Having Sex With Your Daddy" Sabrina said. The boy walked off shaking his head and monii went full force attacking Sabrina and they started bumping.

Brandon cane thru the crowd with a few more boys breaking it up.

"That's It....Everybody Get The Fuck Out" he yelled but didn't nobody move so the other boys pulled out guns and we all took off out the door leaving.

Monii POV

"Monii , Tell Me What The Fuck Happened?" Chantel said

"I Fucking hate Sabrina ! She's Practically Spreading Lies" I said

"I Was There , 3 Lil Ugly Girls Walked Up Saying Shit Bout Her & How She Got Aids From Having Sex With Her Daddy" Joey said

"Mann My Sister Ain't Got No Fucking Aids & She Wasn't Having Sex Bruh....My Damn Sister Was Raped By Our Dad ! Chantel Take Her Upstairs Til I Get Everything Cleaned Up"

"Okay" Chan said. We went upstairs & I took a long hot shower. When I got out , I placed on some booty shorts with my pink sports bra.

My brother was up in his room with Chantel so I went downstairs to the kitchen looking down in my phone.

"Wassup" joey said scaring the shit outta me. I held my heart as it raced.

"You Scared Me , Watchu Still Doing Here?"

"Waiting On Ya Brother , Aye I Know That Shit Them Girls Said Wasn't True Bout You" he said as I sighed

"Just Forget Bout It" I said. He nodded as I sat by him..

"Why You Got This On"

"I'm Finna Go To Sleep"

"Oh Really"

"Yes"

"So You Gon Leave Me By Myself Down Here"

"I'll Stay Down Here Til Yall Leave"

"Cool"

"So When We Gon Do What We Talked About"

"Um Now" I said turning towards him. He chuckled then I kissed him. He pulled me off my chair to him. I stood between his legs wrapping my arms around his neck as we French kiss.

I pulled away biting his bottom lip as he steady held my waist.

"Gimme Another One" he said. I laughed and did it again but this time Chantel walked in.

"Oooooo , Y'all Nasty" she said as I got back in my chair fast.

"You Ready Bruh?"

"Yeah" he said and they left.

"Don't Act Shy , You Been Knew Him Didn't You"

"Yeah , We've Been Talking & Texting"

"Y'all Cute" she said. I laughed at her then sighed.

"I'm Going To Bed , Good Night"

"Me Too Cause Ya Nephew Giving Me Living hell" she said making me laugh. I went into my room and fell the sleep.