2 Weeks...Kindergarten

Monii POV

"Is daddy coming to see me mommy?"

"Ion Know Baby" I said as I bathed her. After her bath , I dressed her ! We both was dressed and ready to go. My doorbell rung and she ran down to get it.

I finished my makeup and left my bathroom. I went to my bedroom getting my purse as the door opened with Chanel coming in with her daddy. She was in his arms hugging him tight

"Chanel?"

"Yes Ma'm?

"Watchu Doing?"

"I Miss Daddy Mommy , He Never Leave Us Again" she said as I sighed.

"You think its to late to take her out for breakfast" he asked. I looked at my watch then nodded no.

"Ion wanna go to school .. I wanna stay with my daddy"

"No Chanel Now Come On" I said walking out. She stayed his arms til we walked outside seeing a car with rims and a big red bow on it.

"Here Mommy" chanel said. I turnt around seeing her wanding the keys in hands.

"I Can't Take That Davii"

"You Can't But You Is Now Let's Go Baby" he said grabbing my hand and walking to the car. He opened the door for me & Babygirl and of course we got in.

He got in and cutted on the ignition! ' Post To BeOmarion , Chris & Jhene '

I got relaxed and we left. Getting to IHOP , we ordered & ate ! At 8:17 we was at the school in her class !

"Mommy I Don't Wanna Stay" chanel said crying

"Why Baby?"

"I wanna stay with you & daddy"

"Sweetie You Can Make New Friends"

"I Already Have Friends"

"Princess If You Be A Good Girl...Daddy Promise He'll Pick You & Take You Shopping But Only If You Stop Crying" he told her as she wiped her eyes sniffing

"Okay Daddy" she said then gave me a hug then him. We waited a few minutes and she was paying attention to her teacher talk. We left and went home.

I got out and went inside sleepy asf. I went upstairs to my bedroom changed my clothes and laid down on my stomach.

I laid there with the whole house being quiet , and took a damn nap.

**

I woke up and it was  12:44 pm. I sat up and stretched ! I sighed and went downstairs in only a big T-shirt & panties.

Davii was laying on the couch with his eyes closed. I saw den gorgeous lips of his and ooo JESUS.

I didn't know what came upon me but I kissed em. He moved a little and then woke up.

"Watchu Doing?"

"Nothing" I said staring at his lips.

"Why you kissing me?"

"Boy ain't nobody kissed you"

"Yes You Did"

"Whatever" I said finna walk off but he leaned up pulling me on top of him.

"Stop Davii"

"Stop Being Mad At Me" he said as I rolled my eyes. He licked his lips catching my attention.