7 Months Later

Davion POV

King_Davii: Two More Months And I Get To Have My Princess. A Walk In the Park With My Two 💕

"Babe?"

"Wassup?"

"What Time You Work?"

"1 to 11 Tonight" I said knowing she finna pout.

"Okay Well Me And Your Mom Got Some Shopping To Do Today So That Should Keep Me Busy"

"Sounds Good Just Be Careful And Don't Let Your Feet Start Hurting Cause I Might Be Tired To Rub Em"

"Really?"

"Nah Babe You Know Ainn Gon Be To Tired For You" I said. She smiled then peck my lips. I still work at my trap just got a job to keep the feds off of Me.

**

Monii POV

"I'm Just Really Glad You're Carrying My Grandchild And Not That Lying Fake Hoe Who Told Us She Was Pregnant"

"I know , that really broke my heart when she said she was pregnant by him"

"Sorry I'm Late Sweetie" mom said walking in.

"You Okay Mommy"

"Hey Dayiona" mom spoke to Davion's mom.

"Hey Brandy , You Wanna Leave The Kids And Men Tonight And Go Out"

"Yesss , I Need A Strong Drink"

"Okay , Ooooo These Cute" dayiona said

"Yeah Those Are Nice , Ohh Sweetie I Think You And Davion's Should Get Shirts Made For The Baby Shower"

"Sounds Nice" I said. We finished shopping then went out to eat at M & J !

"Hi , I'm Torah And I'll Be Your Waitress For This Evening"

"Hey Girl"

"Hey Big Belly , How She Been?"

"She's Been Good , But Right Now She's Cranky Cause Mommy Haven't Fed Her" i said

"Well Torah Dont Wanna Keep The Precious Baby Waiting , What Would Like"

"I'll Take The Macaroni , Broccoli with Hot Fresh Cheese , Chicken Tenders With Umm Honey Mustard Sauce & I Want A Salad  With Extra Ham & Ranch Dressing With Saltine Crackers"

"Dang Girl , But I Know How It Is And For Y'all Two Pretty Ladies"

"You Already Know Boo" mom said

"Oh Yes , The Soulfood Special"

"And I'll Have The Seafood Special"

"Coming Right Up" she said.

"Well Well Well , I See I Have 3 Beautiful Women In My Restaurant ... How Are Y'all Doing?" Joey said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ohh Sweetie Were Great"

"And You Monii?"

"I'm Doing Fine" i said. he chuckled and bit his lip.

"I Heard You Pregnant"

"You See My Belly Don't You" I said getting irriated

"Yeah , Who Is It?"

"Sho Ain't Yours" I said. I was catching a bad vibe.

"Mom & Brandy I'm Going To The Bathroom" I said getting up and left out.

"Sorry To Cause Trouble" Joey told them. I went in the bathroom seeing 8 missed calls and called him back.

"Hello?"

"Mann Where The Fuck You Been?"

"What?"

"I Called You 8 Damn Times Monique"

"Look You Lucky I Called Your Ass Back , Don't Be Yelling Cause I Told You I Was Shopping And Out To Eat With Your Mom & My Mom"

"Yeah Right , Well Where Y'all At Now"

"WE EATING DAMN" I said

"EATING WHERE?"

"at M & J"

"Mann Df , Outta All The Places You Take Yo Ass There"

"Yo Mom Chose This Place"

"Whatever , Get Yo Food And Leave"

"Nope" and with that I hung up.