A Lot In One Day

KD POV

"Mommy" Chanel said on the other side of the door. I was kissing on Monique neck hearing the thundering & raining.

"Yes Baby?" Monii replied lifting up as I softly bit on her neck.

"Mmm"

"I'm Scared , Can I Sleep With You & KD" she said !

"Sure Baby" she said getting up. She went and opened the door and came in. They got in bed and I turnt to the Disney channel.

***

We was watching The Lion King as thundered roared loud asf knocking all the power out. Monii flashed her phone light and saw that Chanel was sleep.

"Come Mere"

"Come Where?"

"Just Follow Me Wait Hold On" I said. I got up going to Chanel room getting her baby walkie talkies monii use to used and got em. I placed one in our room then kept the other one. I grabbed monii hand and went to the other room door.

"Why We Going In Here?

"To Finish What We Started Babe" I said kissing on her neck. I walked her to the bed and laid her on it. I placed her hands above her head and kissed all down her sweet sexy body.

"Mmm , Its Been F-Four Months Kayden Since We Been Back Together ... Gi-Give Me What I Want" she said. I bit my lip and gave her just what she needed.

------

Monii POV

I woke up in bed feeling extra good. I opened my eyes seeing the sun beaming. I sat up stretching as the door opened with kd coming in.

"Wassup Babe"

"Mm , Goodmorningg" I said as he leaned down then peck my lips.

"Hey , Your Daughter Went With My Mom To The Grocery Store If Youn Mind"

"Noo babe , you know she's find & probably spoil a little"

"Yeah Ik , What You Getting Into Today"

"A Little Cleaning Up"

"Ight Well I Gotta Head To Work So I'll See You Later Ight"

"Yes"

"Love You"

"Love You Too" I said as he bit his lip chuckling then pulled me up hugging my waist pulling me into a deep kiss. I pulled away biting and sucking his lip.

"Mmm , See You"

"Alright" I said then he walked out and left. After a few minutes I went into the bathroom brushing my teeth then took a hot shower.

After 20 minutes , I got out and dried off then opened the bathroom door seeing this Fucking low life in my house sitting on my bed giving me a ugly damn stare.

"WHY YOU IN MY HOUSE?"

"So We Letting Other Niggas In Our House"

"Our? Nigga I Pay Bills Here NOT You .. This MY Damn House" I said as he got up and has got taller asf.

"Don't Come Near Me" I said but he didn't listen.

"So You Letting Other Niggas Fuck What's Mine"

"Why You Worried? This My Body , My Pussy & My Lips If I Want Somebody To Fuck What's On My Body Then I Can"

"Mann I'll Beat The Shit Outta You"

"Get Out My House" I said finna walk towards the door.

"Bring Your Ass Here , Ainn Going No Fucking Where Bruh You Got Me Fuck Up"