Im Sorry Sex

Stephen POV

The Kids Was At My Brother From Another Mother House Leaving Me & Monii A Lil Time To Make Up. I Had Candles Lit Everywhere And Roses All Over The Floor And Bed.

She Was Coming From Work So I Thought I Surprise Her. I Heard The Door Shut And Her Coming Up The Stairs. She Opened The Door To The Room Then Came In The Bathroom And Saw Me.

"Hey Baby , What's All This?"

"This Is Something For My Fiancee .. I Wanna Make Up Baby With No Interruptions. I'm Sorry Bout What You Took The Wrong Way & Wanna Prove To You That You The Only One I Really Need & Want" I said walking up to her. I undressed her then she got in the tub.

After 45 minutes she was out and was rubbing her body down in lotion with the help from me. It was slow jam music playing softly as I kissed her body.

"Mmm , Where The Kids?"

"With My Boy & Patrice"

"Mm , I see you thought smart" she said. I looked up at her then peck her lips! I climbed on top of her kissing her body as she softly moan.

"You Been A Bad Boy Baby"

"I know" i said as she flipped us and got on top ! She placed major hickies on my neck while grinding on me.

****

Monii POV

"Awh Fuck" i moaned as he slid his tongue up and down my clitoris! I dugged my fingers deeply into his shoulders ! He opened my legs further and that tongue had me gone into a far world !

The Phone Began Ringing Making Him Climb On The Bed Sliding that tongue Deeper into me. I arched my back pushing his head deeper!

"More Stephen"

"Mmm" he groaned

"Fuck Baby"

"Cum for Me" he said as my cum was already flowing! He ate deeper slurping me up.

"Ssssss , So Good Baby .. Oh My God" i said with a swift moan. he flicked his tongue on my core making me breatheless. My juices still flowed and he was a pro and expert licking and drinking my wetness.

"Enough Stephen" i said as he ease up a little sucking my lips.

"Mmm Baby Stop"

"Soo Sweet Babes" he said as i tried catching my breathe. "Seems Like You Ready - R.Kelly" was blasting on the speakers loud as he stroked his erected penis.

"Come On Baby" i said motioning my finger slowly for him to come mere. He bit his lip as he climbed on top of me !

"Mmmm" i said as he gave me a passionate kiss. he kissed down my neck slowly and softly to my chest and slid my nipple into his mouth.

"I love you gurl"

"I love you too babe" i said as he slid himself inside me making me feel every inch of his length. i bit my lip as he looked in my eyes. he speeded up his strokes and i closed my eyes stratching up his sides to his back.

"Look at me baby" he said. i opened my eyes but every stroke felt so good. he smirked then placed his head in the crook of my neck.

***

My moans was filling up the room , they were uncontrollably !

"Fuck Baby Dont Stop"

"Shit , Baby" he grunted

"Fuck Baby , Fuck Me Harder .... Yessss .. Oh God YEESSS STEPHEN"

"Pussy So Tight" he said as my legs shook uncontrollably. i bit my lip tryna hum my moans but that didnt work. He sped up faster and i got louder. he groaned as he lifted my leg up on his shoulder.

"Who Pussy Babygirl"

"Yours"

Yours ? Yours Who?"

"Its Yours Daddy"

"Mmmm , Cum For Me" he said. i busted all over him as he kissed my lips. he grabbed my chin and kissed me softly.

We made love all night