She's Here

Chantel POV

Oh My God , She Is So Fucking Adorable. Chanel Was Born Four Hours Ago And Only Person That's Practically Been Holding Her Was Davion. We'll Hold Her For

"Umm Can We Get A Chance To Hold Her?"

"Nawh" he said. Everybody sighed and rolled they eyes smacking they lips.

"Tell Em Princess Ion Won't Nobody Holding Me But My Daddy" he said as everybody laughing then cooed when she was kicking her tiny little feet making a Lil cry noise.

"Guess Y'all Heard That" he said then gave her ha pacifier as the nurse walked in.

"Hey" she spoke ! Everybody spoke back

"Its Time For The Little One To Go To The Nursery" she said.

"Awww" everybody said. I said my byes to monii then left.

To lazy to right the rest so skipping up to 2 weeks later.

Davion POV

It was 2 am in the morning when I heard Chanel crying on the monitor. I sat up and got up out the bed. I went and quickly grabbed her bottle out the fridge warming it up then went and got her. I tested it then placed it in her mouth.

The room got silence then I saw monii walk in.

"She Okay?"

"Yeah , I Guess She Got Hungry"

"We Know Where She Gets Them Eating Ways From In The Middle Of The Night" she said walking out with me right behind her. We went back to our room and I finished feeding her.

"Daddy's Little Girl" I said. She was closing her eyes slowly while drinking the bottle. After watching the milk go down little by little , she finished it and I burped her.

"Come Mere Mama" monii said grabbing her and walking around patting her back. She placed her back to sleep then laid her in her crib that was in here.

We both laid back down and I pulled her close to me

"You Need Daddy To Place Mommy Back To Sleep" I said. she giggled as I placed kisses on her neck.