Damn

Davii POV

I ran in the hospital seeing his family crying rivers of tears. Nah bruh , I know my nigga ain't dead Mann ! Fuck Nah Cuz.

"Whhyyyyy?" His mom questioned

"NO MANN" I yelled punching the wall. My fam ran in grabbing me. Mom hugged me extra tight.

"Its Gon Be Okay Baby , Its Gon Be Alright"

"That's My Nigga Mannn? Who Shot Em , Not My Nigga Pete Bruh" I said.

***

After hours , I was at mom house in the room chilling.

"You Okay Davii? Tracii asked

"I'm Good Sis"

"You Want Some Of My Ice Cream?" Danii asked

"No , I'm Straight. Thanks tho" I said as a woman figure stood at the door. I looked up seeing Tiara with red eyes.

"Hey Y'all" she spoke

"Hey. Hi. Wassup" we spoke.

"We'll let y'all talk or sum" my sister said then they left closing the door. she walked up to me as I just sat there on the bed.

"I'm So Sorry Davion" she said hugging me. I hugged her waist as I cried. That was my homeboy , my nigga since babies & now he Fucking dead.

"Davii Please Stop Crying" she said crying to. I sighed as she grabbed my face and wiped my tears.

She bended down to me.

"Listen To Me , He's In A Better Place .. Now You Have An Angel Watching Over You. I Know This Is Gonna Be Taking A Part From You But You Know He Don't Wanna See You Down & Crying Dav"

"He Was My Nigga Tho , My Fucking Brother And Homie. We Always Had Each Other Back & I Wasnt There To Have His"

"Davii Please Don't Blame Yourself" she said. I just smh and sighed.

---

The Next Day I Woke Up From The Smell Of Syrup & Bacon. I Opened My Eyes and Sighed. I looked down seeing tiara laying on my chest with her leg over me.

"Damn" I said as knocks came to the door.

"Tiara?"

"Hmm?"

"Get Up" I said as she moved. I got up going to the door and opened it.

"Mom Said Come Eat"

"Ight" I said then closed the door. I went and checked my phone seeing several missed calls & messages mostly from monii. I called her back several times but it kept going to voicemail.

"Fuck Bruh" I said. I brushed my teeth then went downstairs and ate my food.

"Mom Did Monii Called?"

"Yeah , She Didn't Ask For You Tho Sweetie"

"Oh Really?"

"Yeah , How You Feeling?"

"It Don't Seem Real"

"Aww Baby , Just Pray & Get Out Of These Damn Streets" she said. I nodded as tiara walked in.

"Goodmorningg" she spoke. We all spoke back then finished talking. I washed mg dishes then went upstairs and took a hard t shower then got dressed.

Monii POV

Since Babygirl was at school , I figured I go & do a Lil shopping. I opened my door seeing Patrice.

"Wassup Girl"

"Hey Boo , Where You Headed?"

"A lil Shopping , you down" I said

"Hell Yeah Gurl , I'm Bored Since RJ at school" she said. We got in my car and left.

***

"Aye Wassup Beautiful" a handsome fine lightskin boy said.

"Hello" I spoke as he bit his lip.

"How You Doing?"

"I'm Good" I Said while pumping my gas

"I can see that" he said as Patrice walked out the store to my car and I'm guessing his homeboy walked over.

"Wassup Y'all" he said. I spoke back but patrice didnt. I was placing the pump back up.

"What Y'all Two Beautiful Ladies Doing?"

"We're Hanging Out Doing Some Important Business" she said making me laugh.

"You Got A Gorgeous Smile Ma & Seem Cool Asf To Talk Too .. Mind If I Have Your Number" he asked. I thought about it then gave it to him.

"So I Guess I'll Fwu Later"

"I Guess" I said then got in my car. I looked in my mirror seeing Patrice and the boy who walked up talking and fussing a little.

I got out and went in the store getting skittles. The light skin boy was buying beer.

"Hey , who is that boy talking to my home girl"

"Who? My homeboy Ralph ? They got a son together"

"Ohh Shit , Ainn Know"

"Well Now You Do , They Argue 24/7 But Make Up Some Kinda Way" he said grabbing my skittles and paying for em.

"I had it"

"Nawh You Good , Maybe I Can Take You Out To Dinner Sometime"

"I Have A Daughter" I said. He looked at me then chuckled.

"So You're A Single Mother Huh?"

"Yeah"

"For How Long?" He asked. I sighed just thinking bout the years.

"Long Huh?"

"Yeah But Its Cool Tho Cause I Manage To Keep Her In Cute Things , Keep Food In Her Stomach & To Love & Protect Her"

"That's A Good Thing Ma , Do He See Her?"

"Yeah He Saw Her Yesterday But Left Cause His bestfriend Died Last Night"

"Damn" he said while opening my car door for me. I got in.

"Tha--" I said but got cut off by patrice sniffing.

"Tricey , Are You Crying?"

"Can We Please Go Monique?"

"Yeah , I Have To Go" I told him.

"Ight , Stop Crying Trice .. You Know How My Homeboy Gets"

"Fuck Ralph Kayden Okay .. RJ don't needs him" she said

"We're Gonna go" I said cranking up then left. After shopping , we got the kids since school was out and headed home.

"Mommy Watchu Got Me?"

"I Got You Some Outfits Baby"

"Yaaayyy" she screamed in excitement. I Dropped off Patrice & her son.