Pool Block Party

Davii POV

When I say my mfn guesthouse was pack with hella bad bitches & niggas bruuuhhhh this party was gon be epic .. ! It started 2 hours ago and monii didn't Show up yet which I been calling.

"You Good Bruh?" Pete asked

"Yeah , Just Tryna Get In Touch With Monii"

"Y'all Must Got The Arguing Again Bruh?"

"Hell Yeah & It Was Over Something So Fucking Petty"

"Chill G , But You My Nigga .. Ik You In Love But Damn Bruh Its Hella Bad Bitches Out Here Tonight .. its Yo Party So I Feel Like You Should Just Have A Good Time Bruhh , She'll Sho Up"

"I Feel You" I said. He laughed then gave me a beer. I opened it and went outside. Eyes wrapped around my face and on my eyes.

"Guess Who?"

"Like Ion Know Your Voice" I said as she uncovered em. I turnt around seeing tiara.

"Wassup"

"Hey" she said hugging me smelling so good. I loosened up from the hug smiling.

"Watchu Been Up?"

"Back In School , Getting My Nursing Degree"

"That's Good"

"Where Ya Lil Babymama Cause Ainn Tryna Fight"

"Chill" I said laughing.

"Come Dance With Me Denn" she said as I drunk my beer. She pulled me to the floor and started grinding & twerking on me. Everybody in school knew tiara was the best dancer in high school !

"Damn Boy , You Getting Hard On Me"

"Why You Tryna Tease A Nigga?"

"I'm Just Tryna Let You Have A Good Time" she said

"Ohh What Makes You Think I'm Not Having A Good Time?"

"Cause You Didn't Look Like It" she said as she stopped twerking leaning up & turnt around looking in my eyes. I looked into her cute eyes and didn't realized it but we was having a tongue war.

"Yo DAV" pete yelled. I looked up at the door entry way.

"I'll Be Back Ight"

"Alright , Ima Be Over Here With My Girls" she said. I walked over to him.

"Damn Bruh , You & Tiara Had Y'all A Lil Moment Didn't Y'all But Umn Yeah Ya Babymama Here"

"Where?"

"In There With Her Crew" he said. I walked inside to where Monii was and turnt her towards me.

"Where You Been Bruh?"

"I Went To With Them To Yasmin's Cl--"

"So You'll Go To The Club Then To Come To My Party Bruh"

"Mann Please Don't Start That Shit Davii"

"Nawh Ima Finish It"

"Ainn Got Time , Y'all I'm Finna Go So I'll See Y'all Later"

"Yeah Matter Fact Get The Fuck Out" i told her as tiara and her friends walked up. Monii looked at her then me shaking her head.

"Eye Problem?" Tiara asked

"Chill T Ight" I said turning around stopping her from started something.

"Lil Guh , Please Find You A Hobbie Cause I'm Not In The Mood To Play With Nobody Kid" monii said

"Bitch Whatever , Fuck Outta Here"