Chapter 25

Davion POV

Before I Dropped My Sisters Off At School , I Left Monii Sleeping And After I Got Home She Was Still Asleep The Same Way.

"Baby?" I said as she groaned.

"Wake Up Fah Me"

"Nooo Baby , I Just Wanna Go To Sleep"

"Why?"

"I'm Tired & Sore" she said. I smiled then went in the bathroom and fixed her a nice hot bath. Afterwards I helped her strip out her clothes and picked her up.

"Baby"

"Come On , This Gon Relax Your Muscles" I said placing her down she got in it and sighed.

"I Guess Daddy Laid That Dick Down Good On You Huh"

"Shut Up" she said

"Gimme Kiss" I said. She did and I gave her access into my mouth and she gave it back to me.

"See That's What Gotcha Ass Sore Now"

"Baaaeeee"

"Ight , Ima Let You Relax" I said then left out. I went downstairs & left. I went to IHOP getting her a breakfast plate which was 2 pancakes , scrambled eggs with cheese , sausage patties , bacon , grits with cheese & toast and her orange juice.

When I Got Home , I Placed It In Another Plate Like She Like It And Took It Upstairs. She was dressed in booty shorts and a spaghetti strapped shirt.

"Here Babe" I said as she gasped.

"Thanks Babe" I said.

"You Welcome" I said then left out going downstairs and making Chanel a bottle. After mixing everything and warming it. I went up to her nursery and she was already woke.

"Hey Princess" I said as a huge smile got on her face. I picked her up and gave her ha bottle which she attacked with them lips.

After About 20 minutes she was through and monii finished placing on just some basketball shorts and a shirt and turnt on the new.

"Polices & Investigators Have Identified The Bones Of The Three Body To Be 3 Girls Whose Been Missing Over Years Which Were Aniqua Monroe , Farrah Jones & Sabrina Blakeley. No Evidence Hasn't Been Found At The Moment" a news reporter on TV said. I looked down seeing Babygirl finished. I stood her up but she burped on her own.

"Good Girl , That's Daddy Little Princess" I said getting up and going into the bathroom fixing her a little bath in the sink. I bathed her then rinsed her off.

Monii walked in with a big Dr. McStuffins towel and grabbed her. Today she was going with my mom since she was with monii mom yesterday but this time she's staying with mom for 2 days since monii gotta work.

Chantel POV

I Was Getting Dress Finna Take My Lil Mann To Go See The Minions Movie When Knocks Came To The Front Door.

"Go See Baby But Make Sure You Ask Who Is It First"

"Okay Mommy" He said. I placed on my earrings then began digging in my purse for my lip gloss.

"Wassup Fat Thickness" he said pressing his self on me. I rolled my eyes and stood up turning around.

"What Is You Doing Here Brandon?"

"We Finna Take Our Son Out"

"No We Not , Move"

"Why You Acting Like That"

"Brandon Gone"

"Ima Place This Dick In You , Keep Playing" he said