Chapter 10

6 Months Later

Monii POV

Davion Called Me Saying He Wanted To Talk Which I Hesitated But Went. Our Relationship Been Back Good But Sometimes Complicated. I Got Off Work & Droved To His House. I Got Out Going To The Door Knocking. He Opened It And Let Me In. I Walked In Seeing His Parents , Jasmine & I'm Guessing Her Parents.

"Hey Monii" his mom spoke.

"Hey" I said with a Lil wave.

"We Told Davion To Call You To Come Here"

"Okay"

"We Just Wanna Get A Few Things Clear" the lady said.

"And You Are?"

"I'm Her Mom Teresa & This Is Her Father JaVonn" she said. I nodded.

"Okay You Was Davion's Girlfriend Right?"

"Yes"

"Okay First Thing We've Wanted To Get Clear Is The Relationship , We All Think Its Best You Cut Your Connections With Davion For The Sake Of My Daughter & Our Grandchild Thats On The Way Because Their Gonna Be A Family & We Don't Need You Interfering With That" she said. I looked at davion then back at her.

"Wait , Me And Davion Been Together 5 Years ! If Your Daughter Wasn't Out being A Hoe & Going After My Man With Her Hoe Shit Then We Wouldn't Even Be Having This Conversation But Hey , I'll Cut My Fucking Connection Just To Make Your Princess & The Frog She Carrying Happy" and with that I got up and left heading to my car.

"MONII" davion yelled. I got to my car opening it but he close it back.

"What's Your Fucking Problem"

"I Don't Have One , Seems Like To Me You Was Going With Jasmine During Our Fucking Relationship Davion.... I Hope You're Happy"

"Monii , For Christ Sakes ... Ppl Have Feelings Just Like You"

"My Feelings Left When I Was Being Molest By My Fucking Daddy And Almost Being Raped. I HAVE NO FUCKING FEELINGS. She's Pregnant & 5 Fucking Years Davion...Of Giving You My Life And This The Shit I Get In Fucking Return ! Just Leave Me Alone" I said

"Monii , I Love You"

"No You Love Her , I'm Thru With You Now Fuck Off Of Me" I said.

"No , I Don't Won't Her ! Baby , I Want You" he said hugging me extra tight.

"Davion Lem--"

"No Monii , We Been Together 5 Fucking Years"

"You Finna Be A Fucking Daddy Mann"

"MONII , I DONT GIVE A FUCK ! AINT NOBODY FINNA MAKE ME LOSE THE GIRL I WANNA FUCKING MARRY ! THAT BABY AINT MINES"

"DAVION IT MUST BE YOURS YOU GOT THE BITCH PARENTS HERE ORDERING SHIT AROUND JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" I yelled pushing him. I opened my car door but he closed it again. He pushed me up against the car giving me a lustful tongue kiss.

"Please Don't Do This Monii. Please I Can't Live Without You" he said up against my lips.

"Davion" I said crying hard into his chest. He hugged me tightly.

"Davion" jasmine voice said. He broke away from the hug.

"The Meetings Not Finished" she said. He sighed & walked away.

"Davion" i said in disbelief. They went inside and closed the door. I got in my car and closed it cutting on my ignition and left.

' Maybe I Should Call - K.Michelle ' started playing and I turnt it up. I stopped at a traffic light as it turns red. I looked over at the car beside me and it was a fine boy. He Gave Me A ' Wassup Nod ' ! I smiled as the light turn green and started driving. I looked at my tank and pulled over to the gas station. I parked and got out.

I went inside the store !

"Yes?"

"Can I Get 30 On Pump 9" I said

"Sure" she said. I paid her then left out. I got the pump pressing unleaded and started filling up my car.

Afterwards I placed hand sanitizer on my hands then left. I got home and was tired from a rough day.

I took a shower , ate spaghetti mom cooked and went to sleep.