Happy Birthday

Monii POV

Being A Single Parent Was Good And Sometimes Hard But I Still Manage. My Baby Havent Had Any Worries And Thats All That Matters. We Both Havent Seen Davion Since February But Thats Cool Cause Today Her Birthday And Birthday Party.

"Sweetie , Can You Pass Me The Pepper & Salt" his mom asked. I did then walked out. My mom was helping her cook as my uncles and stepdad was on the grill. The house was pack asf.

"Come On Toot , So You Can Get Out Your White Sleepers" i said. She reached and i picked her up. Chantel walked in and helped me.

I Gave Her A Bath As Knocks Came To The Room Door.

"Ill Get It Girl"Chantel said

"Okay" i said. She left out as i finished bathing her.

"Monii?" Chantel said. I grabbed the towel getting chanel out turning around seeing her daddy.

"You Want Me To Dress Her While Y'all Talk"

"Yeah , Then Lemme Get Her So I Can Talk To Her After You Finish" he told her. She came getting her out my arms and closed the bathroom door.

"Wassup"

"Hey" i said in a ' not in the mood ' tone. I folded my arms and rolled my eyes.

"I see you gotta attitude"

"Where You Been Davii? From March To July You Haven't Even Tried To Check Up On Her"

"Look , I Had Left The State Ight....To Get My Mind Right"

"You Think Ima Believe That Shit"

"Monii Lose The Damn Attitude"

"Mann Fuck You" i said finna walk pass him and opened the door but he close it and breathed on my neck.

"You Sexy Asf When You Mad"

"So Nii Move" i said as he grabbed my waist pulling me to him. I bit my lip feeling his hardness on my butt.

"Stop" i said turning around. He lifted my chin pecking my lips. I caught butterflies from it. His lips always makes me weak but this time i snapped out of it and pushed him away.

"Fuck Away From Me Davii" i said but he kissed me again with them juicy lips. I gave him access and our tongues battled. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to my height so i could deepened the kiss even more.

I Pulled Away.

"Davii , I Really Cant Do This Right Now"

"Do What? You Always Gon Be My Luhh Baby"

"You Sayinn That Now" i said then left out. We went down to the party and really enjoyed. Everything went so smoothly and fun. Everything ended at 7 so now im almost finished cleaning.

Davii gave her a bath and placed her tired self to sleep. I went upstairs taking a hot shower then got in bed. I was halfway sleep when i felt davii pulls me to him and on top of him.

"No Davii"

"Baby Lemme Hold You" he said. I sighed and laid on his chest. I was to tired to argue after that.

Weak Asss Chapter , Better One Next Time