yesss

3 weeks later

Chantel POV

I was in the park walking with Bae looking at the children play. I was nervous because of the condition I'm in.

"Chantel , You Pregnant?" He blurted out.

"H....Huh?"

"Is You Pregnant Cause I Notice You Been Eating Peanut Butter & You Never Liked It Before" he said. I looked at him then to the ground and burst into tears.

"I'm So Scared"

"Baby , Come Mere ! You Know Ima Be There For You....please lemme know that this my baby cause I can't go thru another heartbreak"

"Brandon I Know That You Thought Keyshia's Baby Was Yours But This Baby I'm Carrying Is 100% Yours" I said. He picked me up spinning me around.

"Brandon , Stop You Making Me Dizzy"

"How Far Along Are You?"

"6 Weeks" I said as he started pecking my lips.

"Mmmm , One Month & Eight More To Go" he said. I smiled as he placed me down and we finished our walk then went to his house.

***

When We Got There Davion Was Getting Out His Car.

"Wassup Y'all" he spoke.

"Hey"

"Wassup , Watchu Doing Here?"

"I Gotta Talk To Monii"

"I Heard Y'all Back Just Friends"

"Yeah , Sum Like That"

"Where Jasmine?"

"Ainn Won't No Relationship With That Hoe , I'm Waiting On The Damn DNA Test"

"Monii In The House , I'm Finna Tell Her How She Finna Be A Auntie"

"You Finna Be A Father Bruh , Congratulations My Nigga" I said dapping up Brandon.

"Thanks Bruh" he said.

**

"Monii , I'm Pregnant" I said. She stared at me then my belly.

"Omg , Chantel Seriously?"

"Yes , I'm 6 Weeks"

"I'm So Fucking Happy , Oh My God Girl" she said excited. I smiled as she started rubbing my belly.

"You Are So Silly Monii But Davion Downstairs"

"For What?"

"Said He Wanna Talk" I said. She scoffed and shook her head.

"Whatever , I'm Finna Take A Shower"

"Okay" I said then left out. I went to Brandon room and laid down.

Monii POV

I Had My Music Blasting Like Usual ! I Finished My 20 Minutes Shower , Then Got Out. I Went In My Room Seeing Davion Laying On My Bed.

I Walked Up To Him And Hit His Leg. He Sat Up And Bit His Lip.

"Damn Monii"

"Whatchu Want?"

"To Talk"

"Save It" I said. He bit his lip standing up. I looked up at him. He grabbed my waist walking me back to the wall.

"You Tryna Tease A Nigga And Shit But I Swear You Ain't Ready For This Dick No More"

"Nigga Please"