Really

Monii POV

The New Girl Was Here & She Was All Over Jaycee.

"Hey Monii" he walked up saying.

"Hey Uhh Jaycee" I said.

"Why You Look Sad? You Straight?"

"I'm Fine"

"Baby , Come On So We Can Go To Lunch" she said walking up to him. I looked down then back up.

"I Have T-To Go" I said holding my books close to my chest and walked away. I saw my girls and we all walked in the bathroom.

"I Could've Swore Jaycee Wanted You At That Party"

"Sabrina Please Let It Go"

"Girl How She Just Gon Move Back & Take Your Man"

"Chantel Y'all Please. Me & Him Is Just Friends"

"Friends My Ass , Girl You Can See Sadness All Thru Your Eyes"

"Maybe I Should Go Home" I said as the girl walked in with keyshia & 2 more girls.

"Tan Girl Ion See How You Did It , Every Girl Been Dying To Be With Jaycee Here & You Show Back Up & Gets Him....damn Girl"

"Yes , He Came Over Friday Night With My Cousin Keyshia Boyfriend. He Was Telling Me How He Was Bout To Fight This Boy Over Some Little Hoe He Had Met At The Party Then Sex Just Came Out The Blue" she said. I grabbed my things and walked out the bathroom.

"I'm So Sorry Monii"

"Its Okay Y'all" I said seeing Jaycee and a few boys headed my way.

"What's Wrong Monii" he asked but I walked straight passed him.

"Monii" he said tryna grab my hand but I snatched away and walked off. I pulled out my phone and called my mom.

"Hello?"

"Mommy I Don't Feel To Well" I said

"Baby What's Wrong?"

"Can You Please Come Pick Me Up"

"Sure Baby , I'm By Your School Right Now"

"Okay" I said then hung up. Me & the girls went to lunch but I didn't have an appetite.

"Miss. Johnson?" A teacher said. I looked up.

"You're Checking Out" he said. I said goodbye to the girls and left. i walked out the cafeteria seeing Davion.

"Hey Monii , Look I'm Sorry Bout The Other Night"

"Its Cool"

"Where You Going? "

" Ion Feel To Well , I'm Leaving"

"Ight , Can I Come Thru So We Can Talk?"

"Maybe" I said then left. I got to the office seeing mom.

"Ready?"

"Yes" I said. We left the office and school. We went home and both took naps after eating McDonald's

**

It Was 5 P.M when I woke up. I checked my phone seeing 20 unread messages with 3 miss calls.

9 Was From Jaycee , 7 Was From Davion , One Each From The Girls & 1 From My Brother. The 3 Miss Calls Was From Davion.

I clicked his messages.

Davi: I Hope You Feel Better Babe ! • 12:34 p.m
Davi: I'm Sorry Bout What Happened At That Party And Hope You Can Forgive Me. 12:52 p.m
Davi: Listen Baby , You're The Only Girl For Me. Jasmine Means Nothing To Me. Its Sad That You're Losing All Your Trust For Me. 1:02 p.m
Davi: Can We Tlk Later ? 1:17 p.m
Davi: I Hope I Wasn't The One Who Made You Sad Today Baby 1:34 p.m
Davi: Baby I'm Sorry Honestly 2:01 p.m
Davi: Monii , I Know I'm Annoying To You Since You Not Replying So I Guess I'll Stop. Hope You Feel Better , I Love You ! 3:26 p.m