I Refused

Monii POV

It was 3 days before my wedding and I've been very excited , well a little bit ! Stephen's mom wrecking my damn nerves BADLY ! I sighed looking at my wedding dress that mom got for me while i went to pick up my kids.

I went downstairs seeing stephens mom and bri !

"Um Hey , How Did Yall Get In My House" i said as they rolled their eyes

"Did She Just Say My house" his mom said

"Yeah I Did" i said as she walked up to me.

"You Might Be So Damn Excited" she said then chuckled. "But I Will Make Sure Uu Dont Marry My Son Before Bri Do"

"Look , Ima Marry Him Whether Uu Like It Or Not ! Dont Like It I Wouldnt Give 5 Fucks" i said finna walk off

"My Son Is Not Finna Marry A Bitch Who Has Two Kids" she said as i stopped and turnt around !

"Bitch?" I said walking up. Bri got in the way so i punched her ass !

"Yes Youre A BITCH" she said and thats when i attacked his mom with so much Anger. Stephen and his boys ran in grabbing me off her as i kicked wildly.

"BABE WHAT THE FUCK U DOING" he yelled in my face.

"Omg Son , Thank God You're Here .. she Tried to kill us" she said fake crying as they helped her and bri up. I went crazy in his boys arms.

"YOU TRIED TO KILL MY MOM"

"Baby she's Lying"

"Who You Gon Believe Steph , Me or Her" his mom said crying

"You Mom .. Im Sorry Monii But The Weddings Off" he said as i looked at him as tears swelled my eyes and ran out & upstairs.

Stephen POV

I was mad ! I was furious but mostly i was confused. After An Hour , I went upstairs hearing monii crying !

I opened the bedroom door seeing the big wedding dress she was going to wear laying on the bed.

"Its Off , The Weddings Over , Im Not getting Married Grandma" she said ! I watch her cry and sniff !

"Monique" i said as she looked up.

"Grandma , Lemme Finish Packing My Things Okay" she said then nodded like her grandma saw her. She hung up and sniffed packing her things !

"Baby Tell Me What Happened" i asked walking over to her. She sniffed packing her things not even budging to look at me. I grabbed her hands as she tried removing herself but didnt !

"Let Me Go Steph" she said but i didnt.

"Get Off Me , Please Just Leave Me Alone" she said crying historically !

"Monii Im Sorry Baby ! Just Please Tell Me What Happened"

"WHY? MY OPINION DONT MATTER ANYWAY ! You believe Any and Everything your mom & ex bri tells You about me anyway"

"Baby Shes My Mom , The One Who Practically Raised Me Of Course Ima Believe Her , I Gotta Respect Her , Trust & Love Her Monii Because She Only Wants The Best For Me"

"Thats Great. You Know Your Mom Said She'll Make Sure I Dont Marry Uu Before Bri Do So Since Uu Respect Her And Aldat And She Thinks Bri Is The Best For Uu , I Wish Yall The Best"

"Noo baby , you are the love of my life" i told her with 100% honesty. She shook her head as we heard Chanel voice. She ran in hugging her.

"You Okay Mommy?"

"Im Fine Baby" she said as chantel walked in with my son !

"You Ready To Go"

"Yea" monii said.

"Baby No , I Still Wanna Marry You ! Baby I Cant Lose Uu"

"Im Sorry I Just Cant" she said and with that , they left !

*****

"So You Really Gon Let Mom Ruin This For Uu Huh" step said

"Stephanie Mom Said Monii Was Tryna Kill Her"

"And uu actually believed her , steph mom been tryna break you and her apart since uu first introduced her to monique , she thinks bri is for you and you tell her the wedding is off after i get slayed of the slay for yall wedding"

"Ion Know What To Do"

"Call Her"

"Shes Ignoring Me"

"Shit I Would Too , For Somebody To Believe Lies & Say The Biggest Day Of My Life Is Over ... I Would Be Sad Asf" stephanie said as i sighed and her phone was dialing out on speaker.

"Hello" monii sweet voice spoke.

"Monii Uu Good" she asked as the phone got silent then heard sniffs

"Ohh Baby Its Gon Be Okay" step told her as we both heard her cries.

"Im Finna Come Over There Okay"

"Yeah Sure" she said. She took the phone off speaker and they had a few words.

When she was leaving , i got up!

"Stephanie Lemme Go Witchu"

"No , I Think Uu Hurt Her Badly"

"And Im Tryna Make It Right" i said.

"Step I Cant Live Without Her"

"Come On" she said then we left. We got to chantel house and got out. Basically all her "girls" was here and in town. I watched and heard everything they talked about but they didnt see me.

"So The Weddings Still Off" patrice asked

"Yeah" monii said

"No, The Weddings Still On" i said walking from around the corner.

"Whatchu Doing Here"

"Baby We Gotta Talk"

"Its Nothing To Talk About" she said

"Yes It Is" i said going to her getting down on my knees in front of her.

"Stephen"

"Monii I Love You with all my fucking heart. I wouldn't do anything to ever hurt you baby , you mean the world and more to me and one day Imma give you whatever your heart desire , I have NO problem committing myself to you and only you because your everything I've ever asked for all in one person."

"Awwwee" her girls cooed

"Baby I wouldn't chose to live forever over you because since day one we been in this side by side and I want to spend each and every second of my life with you and only you. I could give 💯 fucks about who don't want us together because this relationship is only meant for you and me , ik I probably fucked up but I'm sorry baby. I don't want anything or anyone to ruin what we have and what we're building , I'm all about Monii just like your all about me and I'd give my all and bend over backwards to make sure that we straight and still together. it's gone always be us against the world and as long as you on my team baby we winning ... Baby please I'm sorry for anything I did to you , please say the wedding back on babe please"

"Damn Monii Gurl You Better Say Yes Cause He Just Stated All His Vows" Shavon said making everybody laugh.

"You Chose Your Mom Over Me"

"And Baby If It Makes You Feel Any Better , She Wont Be Invited" i said

"She Can Come But She Has To Be Very Quiet There"

"I Promise , Gimme Kiss" i said. She leaned over as her girls cheered happy asf. I picked her up and carried her outside to my car !