C L U B

Chantel POV

"Unt Unn , Where You Going In This Sexy Ass Dress?"

"Out With The Girls Babes , Gimme Kiss" I said. He did then it turnt into a deeper kiss.

"Ass Fat In This Flower Dress"

"I Know Daddy , So Ill See You Round 11" I said walking in front of him. He grabbed both of my ass cheeks in his hands.

"I Guess Babe" he said then sighed. I bit my lip then pulled him into a kiss. It turnt into a deeper kiss. I gave him access into my mouth.

He walked us up to the another counter and placed me on it.

"Babes Ima Be Late"

"That Club Ain't Going No Where"

"Your Sister Gon Be Mad Babes"

"She'll Be Fine Nii Lay Your Sexy Ass Back Cause I'm Hungry" he said then bit his lip. I did as told. He removed my panties and slid his fingers into me.

"Baby , Wait I'm Not Tryna Wake Jr"

"He's....Sleeping" he said between the kisses on my neck.

"Okay" I said then he peck my lips. He went down on me and my eyes instantly rolled.

**

2 Hours Later

Monii POV

I left the club since Chantel didn't show up. I got home before crunk hour and went up to my room and laid down.

"Ma , Ima Call You Back Tomorrow"

..

"Ight....Love You Too" he said then hung up and came over to me.

"Babe , Its Only 10 O'clock"

"Chantel Didn't Show Up"

"Probably With Your Brother Again For The 100th Time"

"Well She Could've At Least Texted or Called"

"Don't Worry About It" he said. I nodded as he got up grabbing my hand and pulling me on top of him.

"You Gotta Sexy Ass Dress On Tho"

"I know , only for you cause ainn going to the club no more. I already gotta man and a baby on the way so this my club right here" I said hugging him then pecking his lips.

"Ima Go Take A Shower"

"Okay" I said grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. Phineas and Ferb Was On. I laid back as my eyes started getting heavy asf.

Joey POV

"Here Bruh" Marco said. I rose my eyebrow looking at it then him.

"The Fuck Is This?"

"That Package"

"What Fucking Package"

"The Package Shit I Got From E-Town"

"Bruh Fuck You Mean , Look Ainn Get That Shit And Ainn Tell You To Get That Shit Nii Better Hope That Shit Don't Get Out That You Stole That Shit Cause They Coming After You Not Me"

"Mann Fuck them Boys ,They Ain't Gon Do Shit To Me"

"Ight Bet , Don't Come To Me For Shit" I said. Lori grabbed my arm.

"Babe Stop Okay , He's Your Cousin" she said pulling me back. My anger was boiling. I was 3 inches away from him.

"Come On" she said and we left out the trap. I got in my truck and pulled off.

"Calm Down" she said

"Man Fuck Nawh , I Know How Them Niggas Get Bruh....They Gon Want That Shit Back Mann They Gon Kill Him"

"Don't You Got Connections With Somebody , Talk Em Out Of It"

"I Gotta See" I said. The rest of the ride was silence just music. I sighed and pulled up at our garage. I cut the ignition and we got out.

Davion POV

I Got Out The Shower Seeing Babe's Almost Sleep.

"Babe?"

"Huh"

"Wake Up"

"I'm Up" she said knowing she seconds away from going. I chuckled and placed on some boxers then walked to the bed. I peck her lips then small stomach and got in bed. I pulled her closer to me and we went to sleep.