8 Months later

Monii POV

Chanel Loves Pink. I Hate She Looks More & More Like Her Daddy Everyday. He Texts & Ask For Her But She Doesn't Have or Need A Daddy. Fuck Him. Grandma been going to the hospital lately and been taking crazy.

"Daddy"

"No Chanel" i said. People say im selfish but do i give a fuck ? Nope. He Stays In Them Streets Heavy & I Dont Won't Her Around That Shit.

"Mommy I Wanna See Daaddyyy" she whined. I sighed and called him.

"Hello" he answered

"Hey , Your Daughter Wants To Talk To You"

"Hey Princess"

"Daddy" he smiled brightly

"Hey Babygirl , You Been Good"

"Good" she said

"Daddy Miss You Princess"

"Miss Yu" she said with a giggled.

"Wh-When You Gon Let Daddy Come See You"

"Now" she said

"I wish i could princess but mommy wouldn't like that or her boyfriend"

"I dont have a boyfriend" i spoke up

"Yeah whatever ,the nigga still sleep there don't he? Oh okay" he said. Kedar is not my boyfriend..

"Yu Still Sleeping With That Bitch Aint You ? Oh Okay Whatever"

"I know you Fucking that nigga too"

"Why You Doing This ? You Is On Speaker"

"Ion Give a Fuck , You Selfish Asf Monique For Not Letting Me See Chanel For 8 Months"

"And It'll Probably Take Longer" i said as a  kedar walked in.

"So I Cant See My Daughter"

"Fuck Nawh Nigga , Fuck Off My Girl Line" kedar said then leaned over ending the call.

"What Do You Think You Doing Kedar ? My Daughter Was Talking To Her Father"

"well she ain't while im here." He said

"Get the fuck out my house , don't just walk the fuck in or come over without asking"

"Im sorry baby"

"And Dont Catch No Fucking Feelings" I said then picked up Chanel and pushed him out my room and house. I sighed and locked my door.

"Mommy?"

"Huh?"

"Scary" she said

"Who?"

"Dar" she said

"Its okay sweetie , kedar not coming back no time soon ... I promise" i said then kissed her forehead. The doorbell rung and we went to see who it was and it was her daddy.

"DADDY" she screamed jumping into his arms.

"Hey Princess , You Miss Daddy"

"I Miss You So Much Daddy" she said happy asf. They both shared the same smile which was big , heart warming , beautiful & much much more. I closed the front door and went to clean up my house.

***

After Hours Of Cleaning Then Cooking I Went Up For A Shower Since He Was Feeding Babygirl. I Relaxed My Muscles And Stress For A Good 45 Minutes Then Got Out. I Lotioned My Body Then Got Dress In My Bedtime Clothes & Went Downstairs Seeing Davii Walking Around The Livingroom With A Heavy Eyed
Chanel On His Shoulder As He Softly Talked To Her.