Game Night

Monii POV

I was at the game walking around with the girls heading to the concession stand when I seen davion standing up with his friends. He was sexy dressed in a sexy outfit bulls beanie hat , khaki cargo pants with a ' Fuck Your Feelings ' shirt with two hands holding up both middle fingers.

I was finna walk by him til he grabbed me.

"So You Gon Walk Straight Pass Me?"

"Davion I See You"

"Baby , Why You Doing Me Like This"

"We'll Meet You At The Concession Stand" chantel said. I nodded then turnt my attention back to him.

"Baby , I Don't Fuck With That Girl Okay Everybody In This School Know That You The Only One For Me"

"Hey Davion" the bitch said walking up. I rolled my eyes & sighed.

"Wassup Jasmine"

"Nun , Can We Talk?"

"I'm In The Middle Of A Conversation Right Now"

"Nah , Gon Talk To Her" I said finna walk off. He grabbed my wrist.

"Babe chill , aye I'll be back y'all" he told his boys grabbing my hand and leading us between people.

"You Watching The Game?"

"No"

"Well Come On" he said. I did and we left out the game to his car. He turnt around and grabbed my waist leaning on the back of the trunk.

"Baby , I'm Sorry Ight"

"Davion"

"Baby , Ion Won't That Girl ! Ainn Doing Shit With Nobody....You A Virgin & Even Tho You A Virgin You The Only Girl That Im Going Down On"

"Davion , I'm a Junior Okay ! We Been Together Since i was in the 8th Grade And Now Our Relationship Fallen Apart Because Of Her ! Y'all Both Seniors Ain't No Telling What Y'all Gon Be Doing Them Trips , Parties , Skip Days & All That"

"Baby , You Know I Only Wanna Be With You" he said gripping my waist licking his pink plump lips.

"Yeah You Say That"

"Honestly" he said cupping my chin and pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck letting it get deeper.

"You Know I Love You Monii"

"Yeah I Know" I said. We saw people leaving so the game must be over.

"You Gon Ride With Me?"

"No But I Will Meet You At Your House"

"Ight" he said. I turnt around laying up against him

"I Feel You Tryna Rub On Me"

"Baby You Know That's Not True" I said as his boys walked up with chantel & sabrina behind them. I kissed his lips then walked away. We walked to my Expedition.

We got in and left. We was in McDonald's DriveThru waiting on this long ass line to move as we blasted ' One Time by Migos. ' then ' 7/11 - Beyonce '

"Girl This My Shit" chantel said. I laughed hard as the car was bouncing. I pulled up a little placing it back in park ! After a few minutes , we ordered then pulled up paying at the first window then got our Sweet Tea's and Food.

We headed to my house. Brandon was already here. We went inside and ate in the kitchen.

"Where My Brother?"