Birthday DRAMA

Month Later

Davii POV

Our Relationship Been Back On Track Since We Went To These Counseling Sessions. Anyway Monii Birthday Is Today And She Had That Birthday Attitude. She Turnt 22 Today , Yeah She Had Our Babygirl At The Age Of 21 And Better Then Have Of These Bitches Older Then Her , Yeah We Got Our Own House & Live Together .. Goals BITCH !

I bought her a Red 2015 Altima Nissan that she wanted and much more but right now Babygirl in the room sleep so i gave her momma a lil birthday gift. Christmas In 4 Weeks And Thats Only Thing She Been Talking About Besides Her Birthday.

I Heard A Phone Vibrating And Grabbed Monii's.

Unknown: happy birthday beautiful. Hope you enjoy and know that i still luv yo sexy ass and that i haven't forgot.

I frowned at the message as monii walked out the bathroom.

"Some nigga texted you" i said throwing her phone on the bed. She grabbed it and looked at it.

"Who Is He?"

"It Say Unknown Dont It" she said

"I Know Yeen Getting Smart?"

"Baby , Chill Dang" she said.

"Why Another Nigga Texting Your Phone?"

"Ba-"

"Mann Save All That" I said looking her up and down finna walk off but she grabbed my hand.

"What's Wrong With You Davii?"

"Nun Mann"

"Babe , Yes It Is"

"I Said Nothing"

"Okay" she said

"Wait Wait Wait Wait , Baby Im Sorry ! You Know Im Sorry...Ainn Mean To Yell"

"You Straight" she said. I laid down on the bed biting my lip as she sat on my homiee.

"Davii , Stop It"

"Twerk Fah Me"

"Ainn Got No Music" she said. I hit play & that ghetto Christmas song ' watchu gonna get ha for Christmas ' was playing and she started twerking on me and grinding that ass.

"Fuck" i said

' I Want A Whole Lotta This , I Want A Whole Lotta That '

"Twerk" i said as my manhood rose high but she didnt. She climbed on top of me and started kissing on my neck.

"Monique?" I said as she grinded on my shaft slowly.

"Yes Daddy?"

"I Just Gave You Sum , You Need Some More"

"Mmmm , Yess" she said pulling my earlobe out her mouth.

"Chill Fah Chanel Get A Little Brother Nii" i said as she grinded on me which felt so good. I bit my lip and climbed on top of her.

I leaned down and peck her juicy lips. I took off my shirt and bit my lip staring at her beautiful ass and peck her lips twice slowly adding a lil tongue into it then went down to her soft neck.

She left a soft moan out as i tortured her neck with my tongue giving her big ass hickeys.

"Davii" she said. I pulled down my basketball shorts as i nibbled on her ear. I pushed inside her as she arched pushing my chest a little. I stroked in and out of  her slowly !

"Awh ...... oh God" she said. I chuckled licking her chest and placed a nipple in my mouth making her a crazy. I started pounding inside her.

She Was Moaning Loud Abd Pleading For Moee.