Emergency Drama

Stephen POV

My Phone Kept Ringing. I Opened My Eyes Seeing Monii Laying On My Chest.

"Babe Get Up" I told her. She did and laid on her pillow. It was 7 missed calls from my mom.

"Hello?"

"I Know You Sleep But Get Up Quick"

"Why Ma Wassup"

"Bri Got Into An Accident" she said crying hysterically.

"Calm Down Mom" I said getting out the bed quickly.

"I Can't"

"I'm On My Way , Where You At?"

"The Hospital"

"Babe What's Wrong?" Monii said

"Nun Babe Gon Back To Sleep"

"I'll See You When I Get There Mom Ight"

"Okay" she said and hung up.

"What's Wrong Baby"

"I Gotta Go To The Hospital With Mom"

"What Happened?"

"Bri Got In A Accident But I Gotta Go Down Here With Mom"

"Ohh Okay" she said and laid back down. I got my things and walked up to her.

"Give Me a Kiss" I said. She gave me one and laid back down.

"What Time You Coming Back?"

"I'll Call And Letchu Know Babe"

"Okay" she said. I left and went down to the hospital and saw everybody. They hugged me & mom was crying. I hugged her long.

"Mom You Good?"

"I'm Okay" she said. After hours , We got some news that she Gon be ight. We went to her room and she was sitting up crying. Mom went up and hugged her tight.

******

It was 1 P.M when babe called.

"Hello"

"Why Hello Babe , What Happened To You Calling Me Back" she said

"I'm sorry babe" I said getting up leaving out the room. I went in the hallway and talked to her.

"What Yall Doing?"

"Chanel Sleep & I'm Feeding Your Son His Applesauce Then Put Him Down For His Nap"

"Ight" I said as Mom walked out the room.

"Aye babe ,lemme hit you up later .. Mom wanna talk to me"

"Okkay , I love you pookiee"

"I love you too" I told her and hung up

"Who Was That? The Girl With The Other Child"

"Yeah , Your Future Daughter N Law Mom Now Wassup"

"Tuhh , I'm Going To Go Get The Car Okay .. She Finna Get Discharged"

"Ight" I said. Bri didn't have well know her parents because they died when she was little. I walked in the room and saw her looking at me.

"I'm Glad You C-Came" she said

"You Straight , I Came Cause Mom Called" I said being one hunnid.

****

I woke up from my nap seeing bri laid up with me. What The Fuck. I got up quickly and left the room.

I called Bae and she sent me to voicemail 4x. I called the house phone.

"What Stephen" she said pissed & emotional.

"Babe Wassup Witchu?"

"Maybe You Should Check The Internet" she said crying then hung up. I looked at the phone confused then got on the internet seeing a picture of me & bri !

The caption got me.

QveenBri_: Thanks For All The Prayers , Calls & Texts Everybody. I Just Can't Believe He Came & Saw Me During My Time Of Need. I Love You Boyyy , Since 6 Years Ago When We First Met @StephThaBaller.

I Called Bae Back But Voicemail It Went. I Grabbed My Shit & Left. I Got Back Home In 4 Hours And Saw Her Crying While Laying On Our Couch.

"Babe It's Not True" I said as she cried harder. Patrice came out the kitchen with my son who was drinking his bottle and Chanel who was eating chips.

"Is Mommy Okay?"

"She Good Babygirl" I said picking up her bridal style carrying her upstairs.

"FUCK AWAY FROM ME" she yelled getting down and going into our bedroom.

"Babe I Promise You , Me & That Bitch Ain't Got Shit Going On"

"Stephen Just Please Get Away From Me" she said. I sighed and just went to the balcony before I get madder then I already was.

****

It was 11 PM when I was making my way upstairs seeing the kids sleep. I closed their doors then went to my bedroom seeing monii looking at me then back at her books. I went inside the bathroom and took a shower.

The shower door opened and she walked in. I finished my shower then turn around seeing her staring deeply in my eyes. She looked me up & down then wrapped her Arms around my neck pecking my lips.

"Monique"

"Shhh" she said placing her hand over my lips. She kissed down my neck to my abs. Her hands massaged my penis. I grunted biting my lips.

It got real heated. She looked at me & got out the shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist going into the bedroom.

***

Monii POV

I was laying on the couch almost 3 AM just staring into space.

"Babe?" He said but I didn't look. He came and picked me up taking me upstairs.

"Babe Can We Talk"

"St-""

"I Didn't Do Shit With That Girl Babe , After We Left The Hospital I Went Up To My Old Room Took A Nap And The Bitch Mustve Came In And Snapped A Picture While I Was Sleep. Babe You Know I Wouldn't Dare Cheat On You .. I Love You To Fucking Much" he said while looking into my eyes.

"Babe What I Gotta Do For You To Believe Me? Believe That I Only Want You & Nobody Else"

"Stephen I Don't Know What To Say Right Now"

"Say Something"

"I-I Do Trust You But That Bitch Gon Make Me Fuck Her Up If She Keeps Fucking With What's Mines" I said

"You Sound So Sexy" he said

"Yeah Ik"

"Give Daddy Some Sugar" he said. I peck his lips.

"You know , ion like the way you was Fucking with me then just got out" he said. I shook my head laying down.

After an hour he was sleep so I went.