Christmas

Monii POV

Its Been A Month And It's Christmas. Yaay , It Was Going On 1 PM When We Arrived At Mom House. Could've Been Early But The Flight Got Delayed. I Knocked And Chantel Answered With A Scream And Hug Then Brandon Walked Up Giving Me A Long Hug Then Dapped Up Steph.

***

Mostly All My Family Was Surrounded Around SJ. I Heard Him Start Whining A Little As Me & Chanel Ate & Steph Was Watching The Basketball Game With My Uncles & Brother , Chanel Was Upstairs With The Kids And I Was Here Stuffing My Face. I Saw Stephen Come In With Jr & Grabbed His Bag Then Go Upstairs.

***

I Was In Here Feeding Him Some Of My Pie As He Fed Jr His Bottle. I Laughed Then Peck His Lips. The Door Opened And In Walked The Boys Then Davion , His Bitch And Kids. I Rolled My Eyes Then Finished Feeding Me & My Hubs.

"Aye Steph Bruh"

"Wassup"

"Your Highlights On"

"Ight Just Lemme Finish Feeding My Lil Mann"

"Daddy , Daddy, Daddy"

"Yeah Chanel!"

"Come & See What We Made"

"Daddy Coming" steph told her. She didn't recognize her dad and just left out.

"MONIQUE SWEETIE?" mom yelled in the dining room

"Yes?"

"Come Here For A Second" she said as Jr burped.

"Big Boy , Time For A Bath Nii"

"I'll Be Up Finna See What Mom wants"

"Tonight Maybe We Can Finish What You Started"

"Maybe We Can" I said laughing then left out. I walked in and sat down.

"Were Very Proud Of You" my auntie said.

"Thanks But Why's Davion Them Here"

"Your Dad Throwing A Christmas Party" mom said referring to my step dad.

"Ohh Cool , I Have To Give Jr A Bath So I'll Be Right Back"

"Okay" they all said. I went upstairs to the bedroom seeing Stephen giving him his bath then got him out. He rubbed him down in baby lotion and placed him on his white and blue onesie. I gave him his pacifier and rocked him to sleep. After a few minutes he went and I laid him in his crib.

I was finna go back to mom them but Stephen pulled me to him.

"Babe Me & Mom Them Gotta Finish This Conversation"

"They Can Wait , Daddy Just Wanna Lil Taste"

***

Tiara POV

I was about to pee on myself. I went upstairs to the restroom and handled my business then washed my hands.

"Awh , Stop" I heard that bitch voice. I stopped in my tracks then heard her again. I turnt around and tiptoed to the room door and frowned.

I peeked in seeing that famous basketball player head between her legs. He looked like a pro and goddess with that tongue.

"Fuck Stephen" she whispered to him. He got up and I saw him unzip his pants. My eyes widened as I was about to see his goddess.

"No Babe , Maybe Tonight"

"Tsk , Everybody Down There Occupied .. Jr's Asleep"

"I know"

"Babe so you want daddy to go down there where all them hoes at looking big down there"

"No but I know you ain't crazy to do something"

"All Them Hoes Ugly"

"Tahaa" I said under my breathed.

"Just....A....Little I Promise"he said kissing her neck. She laid back and I saw that goddess. Ohh Sweet Jesus.

I walked away from the door back to the bathroom and heard a door close. I peeked out the bathroom seeing that they had closed the door.

I placed my ear to the wall hearing her moans and his grunts as I fingered myself. Knocks came at the door.

"Tia You Straight"

"Yes Babe" I said hopping off the counter and opened the door. He looked me up and down.

"You Look Horny?"

"That's Because I Am" I said. He smirked and grabbed my hand. We left the house going to his crib and he fixed my problems.

We took a shower and got dressed in something sexy asf.

STAY TUNE FOR A WHOLE TWIST