School Brawl

Monii POV

I Walked Downstairs To The Kitchen With Just A Binder Seeing Bae Leaning On The Counter. I Hit His Butt Cheek And He Turnt Around Fast.

"Aye , Chill Out With That Gay Shit" he said

"It's Not Gay"

"Shidd , Only Person That Gets To Hit Ass In The House Is Me...Which Is Your Thick Ass ! Damn Gurl , Daddy Gots To Be Putting In Work Cause That Ass Fat FaSho" he said.

"Davion Stop , Watchu Finna Cook Cause I'm Hungry"

"We Can Stop By IHOP or McDonald's On The Way"

"Sounds Good" I said. He peck my lips then we left getting into his Red Hummer ! We left and went to McDonald's ; IHOP probably takes to long.

"Hello Welcome To McDonald's Make I Take Your Order?"

"Yeah , Lemme Get 4 Sausage Biscuits.... 2 Orange Juices With A Hash Brown"

"Will That Be All?"

"Yeah"

"Your Total Is $7.31" a girl said. He pulled up paying her then we pulled up getting our food then left. At 8:15 , We Got To The School Sitting In The Parking Lot Eating.

"You Know This The Seniors Last Day Here Babe"

"Yeah I Know" I said sadly.

"Don't Worry , Ima Pick You Up Everyday And Drop You Off" he said. I smiled then he peck my lips. Afterwards We Went Inside And The Bell Had Rung.

"Ima Talk To Pete Them Babe"

"Okay" I said. I saw chantel and walked to her.

"Hey"

"Hey , Where Sabrina?"

"Umm , Oh Right There" she pointed. I turnt around seeing her talking and flirting with a boy.

"Ooo , Brina Got Her One" I said as we both giggled.

"Ohh But Did You Hear?"

"What?"

"Keyshia's Telling Everyone That Your Mom Put You Out"

"She Did But That Wasn't Nobody Fucking Business To Know , Just Like KEYSHIA'S PREGNANT BY ERIC & NOT MY STUPID ASS BROTHER" I yelled.

"Monii" chantel said covering my mouth and we walked away.

"What? Its The Truth" I said as we walked into our class and sat down.

"But Its Sweet How You Get To Stay With Your Boyfriend Then He Graduating"

"Yesss , I Know" I said. We finished talking then class started.

----

Sabrina POV

Talking To My Future Joseph Was Solo Romantic. Its Now Lunch Time And A Big Ass Crowd Was Forming. Joseph Grabbed My Hand And That's When We Saw Monii Beating Keyshia Ass & Chantel Whooping Tan Ass.

I Was Looking Shock Seeing That Bitch Jasmine Jump In On Monii So I Got At Her Ass.

"Don't Jump Bitch" I said throwing blows at her head. She did the dumbest move by grabbing on to my leg.

"Stupid Ass Bitch" I said then was lifted up proceeding a kick to her face. I was held back seeing monii being held back by davion , Pete & some more boys tryna get loose along with chantel.

I got loose seeing security tryna get them out of here. I grabbed the trash can throwing it at her and started back fighting.

Davion POV