Year Later

Joey POV

Finally Knowing That I've Had Someone Beautiful In My Life For 11 Months Have Been Great. She Makes Me Smile More Then Anybody Ever Has. She Actually Brought Out The Silliness In Me.

After Taking Pictures With Her In The Bathroom , I Took Her Back To The Bedroom.

"Watchu Got Planned For Today?"

"Today Is My Laundry Day"

"I Guess I Can Help When I Get Back" I said hugging her from behind.

"Okay" she said. I peck her cheek then left. I got to the trap house seeing my shit being cook , measured & packing. I went up to my office ! This was my dad's empire but when he got gunned down , it was past on down to me.

I went to the basement cause somebody was Tryna steal my products.

"Wassup Doughboy" my crew greeted me.

"Wassup , who we got?"

"Gotcha 3" he said turning on the light. It was the 3 little hoes who talks shit bout my girl on her graduation day.

"Wassup Ladies , I See Y'all Wanted To Steal A Nigga Products" I said as they whimpered with that tape over they mouth.

"I've Never Placed My Hands On A Women Not Even My Girl ! Y'all Do Know My Girl Right?" I asked. They shook their heads No.

"Monii , My Babygirl" I said as they eyes widened.

"She's Busy So I Know She Wouldn't Mind Missing Y'all" I said shooting them all between their eyes.

"Burn The Bodies" I said then left out.

***

After A Trap Meeting , I Went Home To My Girl Seeing Her Carrying A Laundry Basket To The Wash & Dryer Room.

I Went Up And Took A Shower. Afterwards I Went Downstairs To Where She Was And Peck Her Lips Then Laid Down On Her.

"Hey , How Was Your Day?"

"It Was Straight , Had To Umm Ya Know Get At Some People Bout My Products"

"Again"

"Yeah" I said.

"Dangg"

"What You Watching?"

"Was Hit The Floor" she said as she turnt and the news channel pop up.

"Sabrina Blakeley , Farrah Jones & Aniqua Monroe Have Been Missing Since Yesterday ! They Were Last Seen Walking Down Taylor Ave 1738 Street , If You Have Any Informati--" monii had changed the channel to Spongebob.

"Babe" I said. She was looking in space. I called her 3x before she even looked.

"Yes?"

"I called you 3x , you okay?"

"Yeah" she said. I peck her lips which gotten deeper. I pulled away going to her neck. We haven't had sex since we've been in our relationship just got each other in the mood.

I was rubbing up her dress as I steady kissed her neck. Usually ion get this far but I guess today is the day.

"J-Joey"

I guess not

"Wassup" I said moving her panties to the side and sticking two fingers inside her.

"Mmmm , T-Th-That Feels Good" she said. I smiled to myself then the doorbell rung. I sighed !

"Go Get The Door"

"No Baby , They'll Go Away"

"Joey , We Can Finish Later Just Go Get The Door Baby" she said fixing her clothes then headed towards the laundry room.

I went and answered it seeing Chantel and Her Baby.

"Wassup C"

"Hey , Where Monii"

"In The Laundry Room" I said as her son came to me like always.

"You Finna Chill With Unk Again" I said as he smiled. I walked to the kitchen washing my hands then dried em picking him back up.

"Let's Go" I said ! We went to the livingroom and started watching spongebob.

*********

It Was Going On 7 PM & She Was Getting Ready For Work. She Now Works At Applebee's !

"Why You Couldn't Take Off Tonight"

"I Wish I Could Have Babe"

"Yeen Even Gotta Work Babe , I Gotchu !! I'll Give You Everything"

"I know but I've just got it cause you be gone some nights to work leaving me lonely but I'll be off at midnight" she said then peck my lips.

"Love you"

"I love you too" I said. She peck my lips again then left. After an hour , I grabbed my keys and left going to the trap.