Month Later

Stephen POV

After A Long Day , I Came Home From Practice & Went Upstairs For A Hot Shower.

I went downstairs calling monii name & She Yelled Back From The Kitchen. I Walked In There & Gave Her A Sweet Peck And Hug.

"Mmm , Hey Baby .. You Hungry" she asked

"I'll Love To Have Dinner But For Now I Want Some Dessert" I said as i bit my Bottom Lip

"Mmm, You Miss Me ? She Asked As She Peck Small Miniature Kisses Around My Neck Making Me Speechless As She Kissed & Sucked My Neck.

"Baby You Miss Me" She Asked Seductively While Tucking Her Hands Into My Pants And Rubbing My Tenderness Making Me Groan In Excitement. I Tilted My Head Back And Groaned Louder.

"I Didn't Get Your Answer Yet Shugaabooboo ?" She said But I Was Steady Speechless.

I lifted Monii up off her feet and carried her to the counter sitting her on top. I then pulls her arms up to the sky and slowly removed her shirt. Then i unfastened her bottoms and started kissing her neck while rubbing her back in the manner of me wanting to taste every piece of her body. I then slowly removes her pants and wraps her panty line around my fingers wanting them to come off. I grabs her hips and laid her upon the countertop then gently kisses her from waist down then licks her from her ankles to her naval. She then moans and and grabs my head wanting more. I leaned her back and licked around her waist until i got to her hips.

I removed her panties using my teeth as my massive hands rub and grips her bitty hips until i reached her knees. Where i came back up kissing her pussyy as she moans and moves in a naughty manner.

She Arched Her Back As I Explored Her World. She Rubbed My Head And Gripped My Shirt As She Moaned While Her Eyes Rolled. She Moaned Loudly Til She Was About To Reach Her Orgasm And Pulled Me Up Closer To Her. I Stroked My Huge Tenderness Inside & She Sat Up On The Counter Top breathing hard.

"Fuck Stephen" she said as i kissed her shoulder bone and placed my head in the crook of her neck as i thrusted into her with a now gently pace ! I Pushed All the way in and started stroking knocking the breath out her chest as she moaned loud from my pleasure as i sucked on her neck roughly.

"Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! Don't Stop" She Demanded Which i Didn't. She kissed up my neck as she held me tight by my shirt.

"Fuck" i groaned as she laid back and i pulled her into me by her thighs while kissing her chest.

"More, Awh Fuck , Please Don't Stop" she begged

I picked her up then carried her to the wall stroking deeply inside as she dug her nails deep in his back while i firmly held her thighs keeping her in place.

"Mmmmm YES Stephen " she moaned louder. the faster i stroked the deeper her nails got moaning and screaming my name as i takes her to the highest peak feeling her legs shake in pleasure.

"Cum For Me , Place That Cum On My Dick" i said as she did. I breathed hard in her neck as i stopped and walks her into the 2nd living room & not the main one.

Monii POV

I breathed hard asf and was trying my best not to wake the kids plus destiny's here.

"Stephen , No More Baby" i said as He Pushed Me On The Couch Softly And Climbed On Top Of Me Kissing My Neck Leaving Hickies.

"Mmm , Baby" she moaned as she bit her lip.

"Yes? He answered.

"I Wanna Make Love But I'm Not Tryna Wake The Kids Plus Chantel Upstairs"

"We Not I Promise & why She here" he asked

"Stephen"

"What She Doing Here?"

"You Know How The Arguments Get Between Her & Brandon"

"Well Maybe She Needa Move On"

"You know she's not"

"Well Relax , Lemme Handle This" he said. He went down between my legs and ate me out with pureness.

I Was Moaning Loud. He Leaned Up And Laid Back Grabbing My Hand.

"Come Mere" he said. I climbed on top of him and kissed his lips. He rubbed up and down my back to my ass cheeks smacking em.

I moaned out loud as he kissed my neck.

***

Chantel POV

I had some tea to tell monii. I went downstairs but didn't see her so I went down the hallway to the 2nd livingroom and stopped in my trucks. I saw monii legs wrapped around him as he thrusted inside her. I backed up and went back upstairs. I'll tell her tomorrow.

---

The Next Day I Woke Up Taking A Shower Getting Dress Then Jr. Afterwards we went downstairs saying our byes & left. I dropped him off at his grandmother's house then went to Brandon house.

I knocked and his boy answer.

"Wassup"

"Hey , Y'all Busy"

"Nahh" he said as he stepped to the side and I walked in. We walked to the living room where it was real smelling loud weed and beer bottle in all their hands.

I felt a hand grabbed mines. I turnt around seeing him high off his ass.

"Watchu Doing Here?"

"I Wanted To Talk But Nevermind" I said

"Come Mere" he said taking me upstairs. We went to his room & closed the door. I sat on his bed as he placed his beer bottle on his dresser.

"You So Damn High"

"I'm Just Tryna Relax My Mind" he said coming over and sitting down. I crossed my legs from the tone of his voice.

"Why You Crossed Your Legs" he said grabbing my leg and uncrossing em back. He got up and went and brushed his teeth then came back over to me.

TO BE CONTINUED