Dramaaa pt 2

CONTINUED

Davion POV

"I See You Like That Daddy" she said stroking me with her hand. Monii face flashed across my mind and pushed kasey.

"Davii"

"Get Yo Ass Off Me Bruh" i said as she got up.

"Baby Stop Acting Like That"

"Stay Yo Black Ass Away From Me"

"Baby Wait" she said.

"No , I Cant Do This Shit" i said going to the door opeming it seeing pete and brandon.

"You Ready Bruh" pete asked

"Why You With Another Girl?" Brandon asked

"Fuck That Bitch" i said then walked around them and left. I got to mom house taking a bath then left. I got to the trap calling monii.

"Hello?" She asked sleepy

"Wassup Babe?"

"Sleep , You Okay?"

"Its Something I Gotta Tell You"

"Bout What?"

"You Know That Girl Kasey....Well Sh--"

"Look Ion Wanna Hear About That Bitch Davii"

"Baby? Lem--"

"No , Fuck Her Davii And If I Find Out You & That Hoe Did Something.....Somebody Gon Come Up Missing" and with that she hung up in my face. I sighed and leaned back in my chair

Me: babe , i fuck up okay i did and I'm sorry but i really gotta tell you this so youn think im hiding it behind your back. • 11:46 pm

I Was Counting A Stack Of My Money When My Phone Buzz.

"Hello?"

"Davii What You Talking About? So You Been Cheating On Me?" She said. I sighed and stayed quiet.

"Ooo I Cant Fucking Believe You , I HATE YOU" she yelled.

"Baby Lemme Exp--" before i could finish she hung up. I grabbed my keys and left going home.

"Baby"

"Dont Touch Me , I Cant Fucking Believe You" she said crying then went in the bathroom closing and locking the door.

"Open Up Monique"

"Bye Davii"

"MONIQUE , OPEN UP THE DAMN DOOR" i yelled pushing the door finna break it.

"Just Lemme Alone"

"Open Up So We Can Fucking Talk"

"TALK ABOUT WHAT DAVII ? YOU FUCKED THAT BITCH AND NOW YOU WANNA TALK ? FUCK YOU OKAY"

"Babe , Just Open Up The Door" i said hearing her sniff.

"Why?"

"Cause You My Girl , I Love You And Ainn Tryna Lose You... Yeah I Know I Fucked Up Baby And Im Sorry But We Can Work This Out" i said calmly but still could hear her cries.

"Baby Open Up and Lemme In" I said. I heard the door unlock and i opened it seeing her on the floor crying in her hands and knees.

"Baby Come On Get Up"

"Dont Touch Me Davii" she said pushing me and going inside the bedroom to the bed getting in.

**

The Next Morning I Woke Up & Rubbed My Eyes and looked over seeing monii sleeping. I got up and headed in the bathroom taking a long hot shower. After 20 minutes i got out and got dressed.

I grabbed my keys and phone then left. I went down to the clinic and got checked.

"Ima Gonna Send These To The Lab To Get Tested So Ill Be Calling To Let You Know"

"Thanks"

"You Welcome" she said then i left. I got home going upstairs to my bedroom hearing monii beats blasting heartbreaking songs.

I went to babygirl room seeing babygirl just now waking up. I got her up and was finna go downstairs.

"Davii" monii said. I went there.

"Here" she said holding up the bottle. I went and got it.

"Thanks"

"Umm Where You Went?"

"To The Clinic"

"Well?"

"It Went To The Lab , She Gon Call Me"

"So You Had Sex With Her"

"Nah , The Bitch Placed Her Mouth On My Dick And When I Snapped Into Reality I Pushed Her Off Me"

"And When Did This Happen"

"Last Night" i said as my phone rung.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Rivers."

"Yes?"

"Youre Negative For Chlamidia , HIV & AIDs ! You Are Clean Sir Just Be Safe And Use Protection"

"Thanks"

"Welcome , Goodbye"

"Ight" I said then hung up.

"Who Was That"

"The Nurse , Im Clean Baby"

"Better Be" she threatened while grabbing chanel and left out.