New Years Eve

Monii POV

We Left Mom House 4 Days Ago And Now Is Spending New Years Eve At His Mom House. Chanel Wanted To Stay With Mom & Her Favorite Little Cousins Which I Didn't Mind. I Went Downstairs Seeing Him & His Family Joking & Laughing.

"Hey Monii" his sister Stephanie said. I walked her way and she pulled me into the other livingroom where basically all the young women were.

"Y'all This Monii , Stephen Fiancee & My Sister N Law Who Gave Me The Most Handsomeness Nephew" she said as I chuckled.

"Hey Y'all" I said as they all spoke except one.

"Hey Girl , My name Charlene & I'm Stephens Baby Cousin On His Mom Side" she said. I nodded and thats when they all introduce Theirselves except one.

"And You Are"

"My Name Is Brianna But People Call Me Bri .. Me & Him Not Kin Tho" she said

"Oh , Well Um My Name Monique But Ppl Calls Me Monii .. I Have 2 Kids And I--"

"Wait You Got Two Kids?" The girl asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah! Problem"

"How Old Is The other One?"

"She's 7"

"She can't be Stephen's tho"

"Did I Say She Was Stephen's?"

"No"

"Okay Then But Anyway , I Do Hair & Things & Love The Life I'm Living Right Now" I said

"So How Long You & Stephen Been At It?

"2 Years"

"I'm Just Asking"

"Girl Don't Mind Her , So Where Your Daughter?"

"She's At My Mom House .. She Didn't Wanna Leave Her Cousins So I Didn't Mind"

"That's Sweet"

"Yep" I said then sighed.

"I'll Be Back" the girl said then left out.

"Girl Don't Mind Bri"

"Who Is She?"

"She's Stephen Ex , Might Wanna Watch Her Ass" Charlene said as 3 little girls ran in & one ran up to Stephanie.

"Mommy Uncle Stephen Baby Pretty" she said as step gasped.

"I Know , You See How Tiny He Is"

"Yeah" she said as I chuckled

"Babe , Come Mere" her husband said. She got up and they left out !

Stephen POV

I went to mom room since everybody was crowded around my son. Bri was in here talking so I was bout to dip.

"Hey Stephen" mom said

"Hey Mom , I Was Finna Talk To You But I'll Be Back Later"

"Noo , Come In .. Let's Talk" she said. I walked in and sat down on her couch.

"Hey Stephen , You Act Like Youn See Me"

"Wassup" I said

"Your Girlfrie--"

"My Fiancee" I corrected her

"Yeah Whatever , I Just Met Her"

"So She Has Another Kid Huh" mom said

"Yeah she gotta daughter"

"And you still manage to be with her, baby you could've had your first child by bri here"