Fuck You Nigga

3 Weeks Later

Monii POV

I Woke Up From Loud Talking. I Went Downstairs Seeing A Pissed Off Davion, His Parents & Jasmine.

"Hey Baby , What's Going On?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said

"You Mightest Well Gon Head And Tell Her Son" his dad said

"Tell Me What?"

"On Our Senior Trip , Davion Slept With Me And Now I'm Pregnant" jasmine said handing me a piece of paper. I looked at her , him then the paper !

My Heart Sunked Down To The Bottom Of My Stomach. I Throwed The Paper Down And Ran Back Upstairs.

"BABY" Davion yelled running behind me. I slammed the room door and started packing my things.

"Baby , Please Don't Go"

"Lemme Go Davion , I Hate You" I screamed

"Baby , Please ! Monii Please Don't Do This" he said. I punched him in his chest and grabbed my phone.

"Monii" he said

"Davion Let Me Go" I said

"No" he said

"She's Pregnant , Get Away From Me" I said

"Baby I'm Sorry"

"Don't You've Think I Been Thru Enough Already?"

"Yes Baby , I Really Do" he said as I steady packed my things. I turnt around to face him.

"I Wish You The Best Luck As A Father , Have A Nice Life With Your Family , Graduation And Many More" I said as tears streamed down my face. I grabbed my pink duffle bag and left him standing there speechless.

I went downstairs to see his mom & dad talking to her.

"I Wish You The Best Luck As A Mother & Y'all As Grandparents" I said then left.

"Wait...Monii" his mom called out but I kept walking. I walked all the way home which was an hour.

When I got there , I knocked and mom answered.

"Monii" she said pulling me into a hug. I cried in her arms as she did the same.

"I'm Sorry" she said.

"Monii" brandon said from inside but I was steady holding mom crying. He came up and joined the hug.

***

Hours Later , I Was In The Livingroom Telling Brandon Everything.

"I Guess We Both Single" he said. I laughed then we started watching TV til I drifted off to sleep.

Brandon POV

I Was So Into Big Momma House I Didn't Know Monii Went To Sleep. I Heard Knocking At The Door. I got up and answered it.

"Wassup Bruh" i spoke to Jaycee

"Same Oh Same Oh" he said as we walked back into the livingroom.

"When Monii Got Back?"

"This Morning , Remember When We Was On That Trip I Told You D & Jas Was Messing Around?"

"Yeah"

"Well That Bitch Pregnant"

"Damn That's Fuck Up" he said. We was chilling for hours then mom woke up monii.

"Hey, Wake Up" she said. She did , getting up and stretched.

"Sup Monii" jay spoke. She turnt around fast.

"Hey" she said then walked in the kitchen.

"Bruh Your Sister Fine"

"Chill Jay , She Just Got Out A Relationship"

"Oh Yeah , Ima See If She Still Cool With Me" he said. I shook my head and pulled out my phone.

Jaycee POV

"Umm Monii , I Was Wondering If We Was Still Friends Or On That Cool Lev--"

She Cut Me Off With The Most Sweetest Love Kiss I Ever Had. I Gave Her Access And She Slid Her Tongue In My Mouth Pulling Away Biting My Bottom Lip.

"Yeah We Still Cool" she said then walked away...

"Girl You Just Don't Know" I said.

Short Chapter But More To Come.