4 Months Later

Monii POV

It Was Mid-November And Cold Asf. My Babygirl Was In Her Bouncer Looking At Me As I Watched Spongebob. I Took Out My Phone And Took A Picture Then Turnt Her Around. She Started Watching TV Too As The Door Opened.

Davion Walked In With Blood On His Shirt And Knuckles.

"Baby , What Happened?"

"Nun" he said then walked up the stairs. I turnt Chanel bouncer on vibrate then walked up the stairs since she was going to sleep.

I saw him take off his shirt and throw it into the hamper.

"Baby , What Happened?"

"Nun Monique" he said in a bad mood. I grabbed his face.

"Tell Me" I said. He sighed.

"Me & That Nigga Marco Got Into It Et The Park. Nigga Was Talking His Shit And We Fought , Afterwards That Nigga Started Talking Crazy Shit Threatening Ppl Then He Said Our Daughter Name So I Beated His Ass To Death"

"That's His Blood"

"Yeah"

"Just Y'all Two Fought?"

"Nah Pete Them Fought His Ass Too" he said. I sighed then let him got in his shower. I went down getting Babygirl and taking her to her nursery and laid her in her crib.

***

"Babe , You Know Ion Care Bout That Thug Drug Life But Just Don't Bring That Danger Stuff Around Our Home" I said as he had his head on my chest like a baby.

"Baby Them Niggas In The Street Know Not To Come To My House With That Shit"

"Better Not" I said then drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning I Woke Up With Breakfast In Bed From Bae. I sighed and sat up looking at the food he cook.

"Morning Bae"

"Hey , Where Chanel?"

"Your Mom Came And Pick Her Up"

"Ohh , What Time Is It?"

"11"

"Ohh" I said. I ate then got to going to the bathroom brushing my teeth then took a hot shower.

"Babe?"

"Huh?"

"I'm Going To The Trap , I'll Be Right Back"

"Okay" I said.

"Gimme Kiss" he said ! I pulled the shower door back pecking his lips then closed it back.

--

I got out with the towel wrapped around me hearing the doorbell. I sighed and went downstairs opening the door seeing Joey.

"Df Joey?"

"You Said We Gotta Talk"

"Yeah Bout Your Cousin Placing Threats On My Baby"

"Marco?"

"Yeah , Better Talk To Him For I Kill Him"

"Look Just Um Come By The Restaurant So We Can Discuss"

"Yeah Mmhmm" I said finna close the door but he stopped it.

"You Looking Good Asf Too" he said ! I rolled my eyes and closed the door. Fuck him , fuck that talk .... My gun Gon do the talking to his cousin motherfuckinn head.

I went up lotioning my body from up to bottom seeing my phone ringing.

"Hey Baee"

"Wassup , Watchu Doing?"