DAMN

Davii POV

Fvmous_Davii: Having A Queen By Your Side Is A1 ! Cant Find To Many Out There In The World ! Been At It Since 2011 Now Its 2015 ! She Gave Me My First Child , She Made Me Mature & She Gave Me What Most Females Didnt & For That I Lovee Her @Amourr_Monii.

After uploading my picture i leaned over and kissed her forehead. She moved a little then sighed.

"Baby?" I said then snuggled my face up to her neck.

"What Baby?"

"Goodmorningg"

"Morning" she said. I chuckled then got up. I went in the bathroom brushing my teeth and she walked in joining me. After we finish we went and laid back down & watched tv.

"Davion Stop Chucky On Now" she said. I steady sucked on her upper chest. She gave in and pulled me up to a wet kiss. I added my tongue into it and let it got deeper.

I heard my daughter cries and got up. I went to the room across the hall and picked her up.

"Babygirl What's Wrong?" I asked as she whined and pointed at her stomach.

"It Hurts?"

"No" she said.

"Whats Wrong Babygirl?"

"Cake"

"Okay , Lets Go Get Some Cakes"

"She aint finna get no damn cake" Monique yelled from her room.

"Pancakes Monique" i said walking in the room.

"Oh" she said while fixing up the bed. I went downstairs seeing lora already made pancakes. I fixed Chanel some and placed syrup on em.

I sat her in her high chair and she began eating. Monique filled her plate with grits , eggs , bacon & pancakes.

"Babe Yeen Gon Fix Me Nun" i said. She placed the hot fresh food in my face and fixed another plate.

We Ate Then All Went Up For A Bath & Shower.

**

Chantel POV

"Brandon Move"

"Why?"

"Cause I Don't Have Time For Your Damn Games"

"Baby"

"No" i said holding my hand up for him to stop. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Baby?"

"What?"

"Why You Acting Like This?"

"Why Was You With Keyshia Brandon?"

"I Was Helping Her"

"WITH WHAT?"

"Baby Stop Screaming For Lil Mann Comes In Here"

"No , Fuck You" i said then walked off.

"I Took Her Somewhere As A Favor"

"Where?"

"The Clinic" he said making me look at him fast.

"For What Brandon"

"Babe Trust Me"

"FUCK TRUST" i yelled then heard my baby cry. I got up and went to his room.

"Come On Bj , Mommy Sorry" i said as he got on my lap and laid back down. Brandon walked up to the entry door and stood there.

"Daddy" bj said getting down and ran to him.

"Hey Lil Partnaa" he said. They gave each other a dap they made.

"You coming to get me?"

"You Wanna Go With Daddy?" He asked as i rolled my eyes & bj nodded.

"Ight , Go Get Your Shoes"

He ran off to his room and so i left and went to my room.

Brandon POV

Chan keeps a Fucking attitude. I walked to bj room seeing him stuck in that tv and not putting on his shoes.

"Jr?"

"Hmm"

"Daddy finna go talk to mommy so watch tv til i finish okay"

"Okay Dad" he said. I walked out and to her room.

"Chan Wassup With You? Why You Doing Me Like This?"

"Cause Brandon Im Sick Of You Cheating On Me" she said

"Baby Look How You Used Do Me? All Them Niggas In Your Inbox & Messages"

"Used To Be , Ainn Stun Niggas ! The Only Boy Ima Be Stun Is The One That's Down The Hall In His Room" she said pointing

"Chantel....Baby You My Heart"

"Whatever" she said

"So You Dont Believe Me"

"Nope , Ainn Stun You" she said making my heart feel like it burst opened.

"That's How You Really Feel?"

"Yep" she said. I chuckled evilly and walked off and out the house.

"What About Your Son?" She asked but ainn even wanna hear her voice. I just got in my car and left. I wanted to go back & get my son ! I sighed as my phone rung & turnt back around.

Chantel POV

"Why You Keep Dealing With That Bitch Ass Nigga?" He said as i turnt around.

"Im not baby , he's my son's father"

"So"

"Look Chill Out & Gimme Kiss" i said. He sighed & leaned down kissing me !

"I love you"

"I love you too" i said then gave him a passionate luvful kiss. I pulled away when i heard a scoff. I looked seeing BRANDON back.

"Here I Was Seconds Ago Tryna Make Shot Right & This The Shit You Doing ! Really Chantel? You Kissing & Hugged Up With The Nigga I Thought Was My Fucking Bestfriend?"

"Brandon"

"Nah Fuck Youu , And Yo Pussy Ass Jaycee" he said and slammed the door.

"Daddy , Daddy , Daddy" bj said running out his room & out the front door. I sighed and looked at Jaycee then walked off.