WOW

Monii POV

My baby is 5 years old and starting kindergarten in 2 weeks. I'm A Proud Mother ! Since we moved I been living a Hella good life single and don't give a damn.

"Chanel? Baby Hurry Up"

"Mommy , I'm Coming" she said. We haven't seen mom in years nor Davii mom but today I promised them we was gonna come back to Memphis , Tennessee.

Today Was Davii Mom Birthday So I Guess We Can Stay For Her Party For A Lil Bit. We've Been Driving For Hours & Finally Got Here.

I knocked on Mom door and she grabbed us both fast.

"Omg ,my babies ! I miss y'all"

"We miss you too mom" I said. We had the longest hug so I knew she was crying.

"Mom" I said. She sniff

"Yes Baby?"

"Can we come in now ?"

"Yes" she said. I talked to her for hours then looked at my clock that said 5p.m

"Mom , We'll Back Back"

"Alright , Maybe We Can Go Out Later"

"Definitely , Tell Brandon Too"

"Will Do" she said.

We got in the car and droved off. In 20 minutes we was here and was pack asf. We walked into the pack house finding her and walked up.

"AAAHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH" she screamed making everybody look. She came over hugging us like mom had did.

"You're both just so gorgeous , so beautiful..grandma baby has gotten so big & tall"

"Hey Grandma"

"Hey. Mwaah" she said kissing her cheek. She grabbed my hand and we went to a much quieter room & just talked.

"That's Good You Been Doing Good , I'm Proud Of You"

"I do it just for my little princess" I said with a smile.

"That's Good You Know"

"Yeah" I said as knocks came to the door.

"Come In"she said. It opened and Davii walked in. He was finna say something til he saw us.

"I think we should leave" I told dayiona

"Why?" He questioned

"Davion You Better Not Start" she said

"Ma , Can I Talk To Her In Private"

"Sure"

"No" I said

"Don't Worry Baby , I Promise you he ain't Gon touch you no more or ima call the police this time" she said in a serious tone. I sighed.

"Come On Chanel , You Ready To Eat?"

"Yeah" she said as they both left out. He closed & locked the door after they left and looked at me.

"Damn Girl , You Looking Good"

"Yeah Okay , Watchu Want Cause I Have Things To Do"

"Oh Really , Where You Been At?"

"Somewhere Not Even Worried Bout You"

"Oh That's How We Feeling Now"

"Surely Is" I said. He walked over and bended down at me.

"You must got another nigga"

"Ainn Stun You Nor These Niggas .. Only Focus I Have Is My Daughter"