I'm sorry.....not

Davii POV

Today I Took My Girl Out Since Babygirl Was With Her Grandma Them. I Peck Monique Lips Then Left. When I Got To The Trap , A Female Figure Was Standing Up In My Office.

"Wassup Pete , Who This?" I asked as she turnt around and it was Jasmine. She's Gotten So Much Thicker , That Ass Just Kept Catching My Attention.

"Look i know your girl aint got ass like me and we had a rough past but im here to do business not for you to be staring"

"Look We Aint Finna Do Shit , Yo Ass Sneaky & Ion Trust You" i said as she got up.

"Why Baby? I Can Get You 20Gs in a hour"

"Bitch Please , You Aint Bout That Life"

"Ohh Trust Me I Am , See After All This Time...You Been Thinking I Set You Up .. I Did Alot Of Shit And If It Wasnt For Me Then Your Ass Would've Been Still In Jail"

"Watchu Talking Bout Jasmine?"

"Joey....Your Babymama Ex Boyfriend Told Me If I Didnt Do It , He Was Gonna Fucking Kill Me & My Child. So I Did And Guess What , I Started Trapping And Posted Your Bail ... Not That Bitch But Im Finna Go" she said. I grabbed her arm and she stopped.

"You Went & Got That Bitch Pregnant And Had A Baby By Her"

"At Least My Little Girl Is Mines & She Wasnt Falsifying That Having Me Looking Dumb"

"Im Sorry Davion Really"

"Yeah Ight"

"Fr , Im Sorry Baby"

"I Hear You Jasmine" i said as she giggled

"Good Now Gimme Hug" she said. I stood up and walked up giving her a long hug. She pulled away a little looking in my eyes.

"Nah Move" i said with a slight chuckle.

"Gimme Kiss" she said grabbing my face and kissed it. It turnt into a lustful one. I throwed my hand back and slapped that ass hard. She moaned into my mouth.

"Really Davion?" Monii said standing by the door wearing her work clothes so i know she finna go.

"Babe i swear to you this is not watchu think"

"I Can't Believe You , I Swear She Can Fucking Have You Cause Im Done" she said and left out. I was lost at words.

****

Monii POV

Being Here At Work For 4 Hours Has Me Off Track. I Closed My Eyes & Took Very Deep Breaths.

"Ma'm" a boy said knocking me out my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Um , Are You Okay ? You Look A Little Heartbroken"

"Im Okay , What Size?"

"I Needa Get Em In A 10"

"Okay" i said and went in the back. I found the shoe and rung him up. He paid with his gold card. I gave him his receipt and bag.

"Have A Nice Day"

"I would love too if you would gimme your number"

"If We See Each Other Again Then I Will"

"Im Coo With It , So I'll See You Later Miss Monique"

"You Too"

"Ight Lil Mama" he said and left. My coworker walked in which means i get to clock out. I did then left. I went to my mom house and got my loveebugg.

I went and got me & her something to eat then went home. I gave her a bath with me then we both went to sleep.

Davii POV

I got home at 2 AM going to my bedroom seeing Monique and my babygirl sleep peacefully. I went and took a hot long shower thinking bout the dumb shit.

When i got out , i placed on just some basketball shorts and briefs then went to sleep with them.

The Next Day When I Woke Up , I Smelt Breakfast. When I Went Downstairs Monique Eyes Was Pure Pinkness While Feeding Babygirl.

"Baby"

"Davii Don't Touch Me Okay"

"Baby , Im Sorry"

"I Don't Care , We Cant Be Together Anymore... i Can't Do This"

"So Basically You Breaking Up With Me"

"Yep" she said. I instantly got pissed.

"So You Want Me To Get Out ? Find .. Ill Get The Fuck Out Mann You Breaking Up With Me Over Some Bullshit But Thats Ight Cause Ion Give A Fuck"

"Never Ask You To Give A Fuck , Byee Be Gone" she said placing princess in her play bed. She started crying so i picked her up and she immediately stopped. I sighed heavily walking out the kitchen and saw monique laying on the couch feeling unbothered. I sighed and grabbed chanel apple juice bottle off the coffee table and sat her down on the floor. She crawled up straight to her toys and started playing with em.

"Hey Mommy , You Called Me" Monique spoke on the phone. I sighed as she hopped up.

"WHAT? Mommy When?" She yelled in a panick. Chanel ran over to me quickly.

"Mom Im On My Way" she said.

"Monique What Happened Baby?"

"Don't Worry Bout It , Come On Babygirl"

"Where Yall Going?"

"Why? Go Worry Bout Your Hoe"

"Will You Chill Out" i said grabbing her by her arm but she back slapped the fuck outta me that it turnt me the opposite way. I held my damn face and sighed then turnt back to her.

"Stupid Ass Nigga , I Swear Pack Your Shit & Be Gone When We Get Back"

"Fine" i said and left out. I packed my Shit and left.