Chapter 57

Stephen POV

After Marrying Her And Enjoying The Hella Shit Out Of Our Honeymoon That Was 1 year and 3 Months Ago , We Was At Her Parents House For The Thanksgiving Week. I Was In The Livingroom With My Son Feeding Him His Bottle , He Was Holding It.

"So How You Enjoying My Niece & Y'all Marriage So Far" her uncle asked

"I Love It , She's The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me"

"That's Good Son" her step daddy said as her ex nigga looked at me with a look on his face like he wanted his Ass beat.

"You Done Playing Daddy To My Daughter"

"Nigga If She Calling Me Daddy Then It's Sum Yo Ass Ain't Doing Right" I said. It got into a big argument that I gave my son to Monii auntie and got up.

"Aye Y'all Calm That Shit Down Nii" her step-dad said as Monii walked in grabbing me.

"I mean you coming at me bout something that's mines nigga , she mines and gon forever be mines"

"Yeah You Think .. she been with Plenty Niggas But Always Come Back To Me Nigga , She Might Be Yours For Right Now But Monii Don't Love You Like She Love Me" he said as I tried pulling away from her.

"Wanna Bet Nigga .. She Wearing My Ring , She's Clearly My Fucking Wife , She Not Coming Back To You Nigga"

"Baby Stop" she said as her girls came up pulling me away along with her.

"Chill Steph" Brandon said.

"Nah This Nigga Came At Me Thinking Ainn Gon Beat His Ass ... Ion Play Bout Mines"

"Wassup Then Nigga" he said but Monii pushed me away and upstairs. We had caused a house full of her family and people to walk in where we was. I opened her old room door walking in. I was fied up.

"Baby Calm Down"

"Fuck That Pussy Ass Nigga"

Monii POV

The Anger He Had In His Eyes Was Crazy. I Walked Over To Him.

"Baby" I said grabbing his face with my hands. He looked down at me.

"Calm....Down" I said pecking his lips twice. He sighed !

"Ba--"

"No" I cut him off saying. "Breathe , Calm Down" I said as he did. He held my waist looking in my eyes.

"Whatever He Said , Don't Let Him Get To You , He Just Tryna Make You Mad"

"That Nigga Don't Fucking Know Me .. He Said Some Shit That's Gon Make Me Beat The Fuck Outta Him"

"I Want You To Calm Down Okay , It's Thanksgiving And You Need To Enjoy It"

"I Was Enjoying It .. Having a Talk With Your Dad And Everything Then His Bitch Ass Wanna Talk Shit"

"Okay , I Understand But Babe Calm Down For Me" I said wrapping my arms around his neck climbing on his lap. He licked his lips then pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"ILoveYouu" he said

"ILoveYouu too baby"

"Watchu Finna Do"

"I gotta put Jr to sleep for his nap"

"I'm pretty sure he fine for now" he said. I chuckled at him then peck his lips. It got deeper as he leaned back on the bed.

********

I woke up and seen Steph gone out the bed. I got up and stretched and went downstairs seeing the girls , mom and family