Continued Ch.

Chantel POV

He Peck My Lips And It Got Deeper. He Grabbed My Hand Sitting Me On His Lap And Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist. He Kissed All Over My Neck Making My Eyes Roll So I Grinded On His Lap.

"Watchu Tryna Get Into Luhh Lady"

"Mmm , Whatever You Tryna Give Daddy" I said as he picked me up and laid me on the bed climbing on top of me and spread my legs. He kissed my inner thighs and licked his way around my clitoris.

"Don't Tease Me"

"Chill" he said with a chuckle. I gasped as he sucked on my lips.

"Stop It B"

"Stop What?"

"Teasing Me , I Hate When You Do That" she said.

"I'm Sorry" he said looking up at me.

"Baby I'm Sorry" he said

"Okay"

"You Forgive Me & My Teasing"

"Yes"

"Good" he said and began eating me good. He was taking that tongue further down inside me everytime. I tried keeping my moans in but damn they wouldn't stay.

The door opened with one of his homeboys walking in but he didn't stop. I tried to speak but my moans was in control.

"B--Bra--Brandon" I said tryna lift his head but my back arched from the pleasure.

"Aye , Lemme Get The Lighter" the boy said as Brandon stood off his knees leaning up still eating me. I pushed myself up but he grabbed me pulling down me back down and leaned up pushing his fingers into me. I twirl and turned moaning loud as he reached in his pocket giving the boy the lighter.

"Tell Everybody Else Dont Interrupt Me"

"Ight" he said and left out. I pushed him off me

"That Was Disrespectful" I said getting up and finna walk off

"Chill Chantel" he said

"No , That Was So Disrespectful On So Many Ways Brandon.. He could've Waited til we finished"

"Baby , They My Boys .. They know we not Gon finish pleasuring our girl cause y'all come first"

"Ion Give A Damn , I'm Finna Go"

"No You Not Chan , Stop Playing" he said kissing my neck and laying me back down on the bed.

"Aye Bruh , Some Hunny Looking For You Down Here" a boy said. I pushed him off of me.

"So You Gotta Hunny Downstairs For You"

"Chantel , What The Fuck ? Baby Fuck Them .. Everytime We Chill Its Always Somebody Tryna Fuck With Us. They never won't us together mann"

"Im Finna Go"

"Tsk. I'm Tired Of Our Interruptions .. I'm finna come over your house" he said grabbing my hand and leading us downstairs.

"Brandon , What The Fuck .. So Now You Back With This Bitch"

"Bitch?"

"Mann You Knew I Was Back With My Babymama , We Never Stopped Fucking With Each Other" he said and we left.

Monii POV

We Was In The Mall Shopping As People Wanted Autographs From Stephen. Me & The Kids Went Into Kids Footlocker & Got Them Some Shoes. He Was Having A Party Tonight And It Should Be Good..

****

We Finished All Of Our Shopping & They Ate ! I was driving as my song K.Michelle - The Right One came on. I turnt it up as Stephen was on his phone looked up then hitted next.

"Watchu Doing?"

"That Song Got You In Your Feelings" he said

"Don't Worry If I'm In My Feelings Or Not .. Stay On Your Phone & Text Whoever You Been Texting" I told him as Planes - Jeremih ft J.Cole came on.

I changed it and rolled my eyes. Sevyn Streeter Remix - Say It came on and I started singing it. He looked at me as I turnt to the road to our house. I pulled up to our house and he got out.

He Got Jr Out And Took Him Out. Chanel Woke Up And Went Inside The House. I Grabbed My Bags & Their Things As He Came Out Getting The Rest As I Went Inside. Jr & Chanel was back sleep in their beds. I went to my room and laid down on the bed as my phone buzzed. I looked at it then answered it

"Hello"

"Aye Wen Ima Get My Daughter"

"When You Want Her?"

"Next Weekend During My Birthday Week"

"Alright"

"Where She At?"

"She's Sleep"

"Ight Give Her My Love & Kisses"

"Yeah Okay"

"Love Your Fine Ass Too" he said making me laugh

"Bye boy" I said as he laughed then I hung up. I laid back down and started watching the spongebob.

"Babe , Wassup With You?"

"Nun"

"Why The Attitude"

"Don't Have One"

"Why You Acting Like This?"

"Stephen Can I Please Go To Sleep"

"Not Until You Talk To Me Cause I Know Some Shit Been On Your Mind All Day"

"Who You Been Texting All Day"

"Babe Is That Why You Been Mad? You Think I'm Texting Someone Irrevelant"

"Tah"

"Look , This Who I Been Texting" he said showing me a girl face. I rolled my eyes.

"This Is Tamela , She's My Long Lost Sister That We Never Knew Anything About .. Dad Kept Her Hidden And I've Been Texting Her Getting To Know Her Just Like Stephanie Babe She's My Older Sister"

"She's Your Older Sister"

"Yeah , I'm Tryna Figure Out Where She Stay So Me & Step Can Meet Her In Person Tonight"

"Im Sorry"

"Noo , I Know Yeen Know .. I'm Sorry I Even Let You Got Mad Over This , You Know I Would Never Cheat On You"

"Yeah" I said. He grabbed my chin caressing it then pulled me into a kiss.

"I Love You"

"I Love You Too Babe" I said then laid down and went to sleep.