8 Months

Monii POV

"Monique Chantay Johnson?"

"What Davion Lavell Rivers?"

"What Is You Doing To My Princess?"

"Look Chanel Amari Rivers Is Okay , You Just Worry About You" I said as I was on my way to meet him at the park. I've just finished my hair at my auntie's salon.

I found a parking spot and got out. He walked up and grabbed my hand.

"You're Beautiful Baby"

"Ain't I Always"

"Yeah" he said ! I smiled then peck his lips.

"I miss you"

"Ainn been gone but for 2 hours"

"That's Long Enough" he said. I shook my head laughing as Chantel walked up with bj.

"Hey Girl"

"Hey Boo , How The Baby?"

"She's Okay , He's Napping Right Now"

"Awwee" she cooed. "Y'all Cute Asf , Lemme Get Y'all Picture" she said

"Okay" I said. She took em with my phone and we was cute. Oh My God , I'm Big Asf.

"One More Month"

"Yesss , Then She'll Finally Be Here" I said. We walked over to a table bench and sat down but I sat on Bae Lap.

"Have You Thought Of The Things For The Baby shower?"

"Girl , Yes ! With The Help Of My Mom And His Mom .. Everything's Good"

"That's Nice , I Cant Wait"

"Me Either , I've Been Craving Birthday Cake But Ain't Nobody Having Parties" I said as Bae phone started ringing and he answered.

"Hello?" He said getting up and walking off.

"I Wish I Was Still Having My Second One" she said.

"Chantel , If You Don't Wanna Talk About It Then You Don--"

"No It's Okay , Me & Brandon Was Having Problems But Never Told Anybody And I Knew It Had To Be Somebody Else Cause Of The Way He Acted"

"My Brother Stupid At Times Til He Realize What He Had"

"Well I'm Gone Now Ain't No Coming Back When He Notice That Bitch Ain't Wassup Then He Gon Be Blowing Up My Phone But I Founded Me Somebody"

"Who Is The Bitch?"

"Some bitch that live over there in Baltimore Acres on 180"

"You Don't Know Her Name?"

"I Think Her Name Torah Or Something , She Works At Your Ex Restaurant"

"Babe ? I Gotta Go To The Trap" Davion's said coming up

"Okay , Ima Be Here With Chantel"

"You Sure"

"Yes , Gon Head" I said.

"Alright" he said leaning down and begin kissing me. It was a long lustful one.

"Y'all Needa Get A Room" Chantel said laughing.

"We Already Got That" he said

"Baee Gone And Handle Your Business And Don't Get In No Trouble" I said

"Ima Try Not Too , Be Careful Ight"

"Okay" I said. He bit his lip then peck my lips and left.

"Y'all Are So Cute" chan said. I chuckled while running my stomach. I sighed.