No School

Davion POV

"Babe?"

"Huh?"

"Say Hey To Insta"

"Ainn Finish My Makeup & hair"

"So You Still Beautiful Now Say Hey" I said.

"Later Babe , Let's Take A Shower"

"Alright"

"Wait Since Today Your Senior Skip Day And I Don't Have Anything To Wear To School , What We Finna Do"

"Were Finna Go On A Little Shopping Date" I said.

"I Don't Have Anything To Wear"

"Yes You Do , Go Check That Lil Bag I Got For You Over There" he said. I did and it had some pretty shit. I smiled then ran over hugging him.

"Come On Babe , We Gotta Lot Of Shopping To Do" he said picking me up and carrying me into the bathroom. We took a shower and got dressed.

Davii_DhaKing: Wıғєʏ ın tһє ċut ! Gơơɖmơřŋıŋɠɠ

----

Monii POV

We was shopping at the mall getting basically a lot of damn clothes & shoes.

"Your Total Is $326.73" the girl said and only thing he did was swiped his card.

' Approved '

He grabbed the bags and we left. It was almost 4 o'clock. We headed to the car placing everything in and left.

We got to his house placing everything up and I laid down tired.

"Baby , I Gotta Go Meet My Dad But Um In The Mean Time Call Your Girls Up To Keep You Company Til I Get Back" he said

"Okay" I said. He peck my lips then left out and I called them both. They said they was coming and I got excited.

After 20 minutes , They Came And We Was Super Turnt Exploring The Whole House Then All Took A Nap.

**

"Baby?" Davion voice said. I opened my eyes seeing him and woke up.

"Hey"

"Come On , Wake Your Girls Up" he said. I did and we all got up.

"Y'all Hungry?" He asked

"Yeah" we replied.

"Come On , Let's Hit Up A Restaurant" he said. We got up and placed on our shoes then left.

--

I Wanted Some Of Applebee's Hot Wings & Fries So That's Where We Stopped. He Picked Up Their Boyfriends & That's Where We Were.

After 2 Hours , We Left And Headed Home Dropping Them Off And Back To The House. I Went In The Livingroom Laying Down Seeing Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta on.

I started watching it as Bae came in and laid his face on my chest.

"You Know You Need To Be Heading Upstairs For School Tomorrow"

"You Do Too"

"That's What I'm Sayinn , So Come On" he said. I sighed cutting off the TV and went up. I was to tired for a shower so I just got in bed and went to sleep.

Short Chapter , Yeah I Know !