Month Later

Monii POV

I Was In The Kitchen Reading As Chanel Watched Frozen , I Walked In The Living room Seeing Her Knock Out After Our Long Day With Mom. I Picked Her Up & Took Her To Her Room & Laid Her Down. Davion Been Out For 4 Weeks & I'm Still Getting Threats. I Closed Her Door As The Doorbell Rung And I Hesitated But Went To Answer It & It Was Him.

"Yeah" I asked as he just stared at me. My heart was damn near racing.

"Lemme In"

"Why Davii?"

"Lemme Come In" he said. I sighed as he walked in before I could tell him my answer. I closed the door and turnt around with him standing right there.

"Mann Back Up" I said pushing him but he grabbed me up by my shirt pushing me to the door.

"DAVION STOP" I yelled

"Didn't I Tell You I Was Gon Come For You"

"I Didn't Do It"

"Don't Whine Nii , Why They Came For Me"

"I DON'T KNOW" I yelled

"Mann Bitch.....Bruh Do You Know I Will Kill Your Ass , Do It Look Like I'm Playing?" he asked

"Davii..I swear...mann LEMME GO"

"Fuck You Bruh"

"Fuck Off Of Me" he said as I gasped for air. He let me go when we heard Chanel cries. I cough trying to catch my breath.

"Get Out......Get Out" I said getting up and felt a sting go across my face. I fell to the floor crying.

"Omg , You Hit Me Davii" I said holding my face. He looked at me with anger. "I didn't even do it" i said

Davii POV

This Shit had me 38 hot that I didn't even realized I hit her. I stood over her as my phone rung.

"Don't Move" I said as she cried.

"Hello"

"Wassup G , I Got News Bruh"

"Wassup"

"Tiara Sister Called The Police On Your Ass Saying You Beated Her Up , Monii Ain't Got Shit To Do Witchu Going To Jail Dawg"

"Mann Tell Me This Shit Some Other Time"

I hung up and left monii house.

Davii Mom POV

It was 9 PM when I saw monii calling. I answered and didn't like the way she sounded. Davii walked in and went up to his old room slamming the door.

Me & The Girls Left , Going to her house Seeing Monii With A Swollen Puffy Face Crying holding Chanel who was crying.

"Monii"

"I Can't Stay Here , I'm Not S-Safe" she said weak

"What Happened?"

"Davii , H-He Think I set him up so tomorrow we're leaving" she said which pissed me off.

----

Hours Later

Monii POV

It was 3 AM when I was packing all of our things. When 5 AM hitted , I had our things packed. I thru on my hood and grabbed my daughter & left.

---

After getting settled in , I gave us both a bath and got dressed.

"Mommy?"

"Yes Baby?"

"I luhh you"

"I love you too baby" I said kissing her head and hugging her. I sighed and held her. My daughter Is my everything.