Babyshower

Monii POV

"Davion It Don't Take That Long For A Damn Haircut"

"Babe , Will You Calm Yo Ass Down , I'm On My Way Home Right Now And When I Get There You Gon Get This Relaxer"

"Ion Won't It"

"Well You Gon Get It Whether You Want It Or Not"

"Yeah Whatever" I said and hung up.

"Who You Think You Hanging Up On?" He said walking thru the room door scaring the hell outta me.

"Baby"

"Nahhhhh Nahhhhh" he said making me laugh then peck my lips. He took the kiss to a level and laid me down on the bed.

"We Ain't Got Time"

"We Got Plenty Time , The Party Don't Start Til We Walk Thru" he said making me laugh. He kissing my stomach and went down further to my nectar rolling his tongue in circles.

"Oooo , That Tickles" I said. He kissed my inner thigh slightly biting down on it then slid his tongue back to my pearl making me gasped.

"Sweet Ass" he said making me smile. He went inti action making me feel so good. Mt eyes rolled as my minatute moans turnt into loud moans.

"Ssss So Good" I said then bit my bottom lip.
"Davion"

"Hmm?"

"Awh" I said.

"You Taste Good Baby"

"Mmmm" I said

"Monique?"

"Hmm?" I answered as his fingers slid into me. I gasped arching my back.

"Damn Baby , You Wet Asf"

"Awh , Ahh , Awhh , Awwh Oh God
...Oh God , Baby I'm Coming" I said gripping his head. I reached my climax and he lifted up. He patted his dick on my entrance and slid then pulled out repeating the process.

"Babe"

"I Gotchu" he said sliding in.

***

We Was Both Dress Looking Cutee And Handsome. We Got Out The Car At The Baby shower !

"Come On Y'all Take A Picture" our families was saying. We ain't no which way to look.

"Y'all Are So Cute" auntie Janet said. I smiled. After we finished the pictures we went inside with Minnie Mouse everywhere. It was so beautiful ! People was already in here sitting down.

"Chanel You Did This?"

"Yep , You Like It"

"Its So Amazing"

"That's Why I'm Your Best friend Girl" she said. I smiled as tears of joy came to my eyes.

"IT'S Beautiful"

"Aweee, You're Welcome" sgw cooed. I laughed wiping my tears as we sat down.

"This Tight Asf Bae"

"I know , Chantel decorated"

"Ima pay her for this"

"Here Cause I Know You Been Craving This" mom said handing me a big cake slice then walked off.

"Ooooo" I said picking up my fork finna get a piece but Davion grabbed my plate making my fork hit the table.

"What The Fuck You Doing?"

"Yeen Getting Nothing To Sweet Til You Eat"

"Davion Stop Playing , Its A Time For Playing And A Time When To Chill The Fuck Out"

"Ms. Johnson , She Don't Need Any Sweets" he told mom.

"Okay" she said getting in and putting it back where the food was.

----

They Was Playing Games And Having Fun But Ion Even Wanna Fucking Be Here.

"Babe?"

"What Davion?"

"Why The Attitude?" He asked so innocent.

"Nothing" I spat then got up and walked off to the bathroom. I went inside and walked into a stall. I sighed and used it then got myself together then washed my hands. Afterwards I dried em and opened the door to be face with Davii.

"What?"

"Why You Acting Funny All Of A Sudden?"

"Davion , I'm Not Now Move" I said but he didn't.

"Stop Acting Like That , Our Princess Could Be Here Any Day Right Now"

"Davion Okay And That Has Nothing To Do With It" I said.

Chantel POV

I Was Sitting In My Chair Playing The Games Looking Up Into The Hallway Where The Bathroom Was And Didn't Hear Em But It Did Look Like Monique & Davion Was Going Back And Forth. So As A Godmom I Signal Ms. Johnson & Pointed. She scrunched up her eyes and got up along with his mom heading that way so I got up & went too.

"Okay And Davion" monii said

"Hey What's Going On You To?"

"She Been Acting Funny Lately Mann I Told Her She Can't Get The Cake Until She Eats Something First...No Sweet Until You Eat Then I Get The Silent Treatment Because I Want Something Healthy Before My Daughter Eat That Junk Shit She Eating... You Eating For Two Remember"

"SO Davion , It Was My Damn Cake That MOM Practically Gave Me To Eat"

"So , You Gon Eat Something Healthy First Why My Baby Still Inside You"

"Davion Shut Up" monii said and walked off. She walked thru the tables and out the door.

"I'll Talk To Her" I said then went that way. I walked outside seeing monii getting into her car. I ran to the passenger side and knocked on the window.

"Where you Going?"

"No Where , I Just Wanna Sit Here In Some Fresh Cool Car Air"

"Mind If I Sit Witchu?"

"Sure" she said. I got in and we let up the window. We stayed here for about 30 minutes til we seen Davii walk out.

"Ima Let Y'all Talk"

"Ion Wanna Talk"

"Monii Talk To That Boy Nii , Don't End Up Like Me And Brandon"

"Okay Fine Chan" she said. I laughed them got out. I went back inside as he closed the car door.

Davion POV

"Baby?" I said as she just looked down.

"Monn" I said leaning over gripping her chin looking in her eyes.

"I'm Sorry Baby" I said as her eyes watered. That damn cake must was really important to her. I sighed then got out. She looked confused asf. I went back inside grabbing the cake and a fork and went back to the car getting in. I took a piece onto the fork and placed it in her mouth.

I started chewing it. I took some icing with my finger and placed it into my mouth.

"Gimme" she said getting it and picking the cake up with her hand and destroying it.

"Damn Girl , You Ate That Like A Baby On They First Birthday" I said laughing. I opened my glove department and got some napkins out giving em to her.

"I'm Sorry Babe"

"You Okay For Now" she said. I smiled then leaned over kissing her lips. We went back inside and enjoyed the rest of the baby shower getting lots of gifts that we already had basically bought at the house but thanked them anyway.

My Workers Took Everything Out The Truck When We Got Home And I Paid Em. The Nursery Was Finished So We Took A Shower Then Went To Sleep.