1.

"I'd rather let loneliness kill me than to be someone's sidechick and second option." 

IMADE'S POV.
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.

Diana Eneje That year

"You good?" I heard someone ask as I paid attention to the lecturer. I turned seeing one of course mates, Success.

I nodded giving her a tight lipped smile then continued turning my attention back to the lecturer.

"I just always see you alone and since I just resumed late,I wanted to be friends with you....You know cause you always help me and stuff like that." She explained and I internally sighed.

I always walked alone because being myself allows me think and make whatever type of decision I like without criticism from anybody.

And my two besties were big time influencers and one was even a video vixen so they both were closer and I often felt left out so I just distanced myself from them.

"Ohh..I just like being myself that's all but if you need help with anything or you need someone to show you around I  will do just that." I explained and she nodded giving him a sad smile.

"After class, can you come with me to the cafeteria? I don't know where it is." She said and I closed my eyes for a second then nodded.

"Thank you.." She said excited and I simply nodded.

Now would you quit talking to me and let me focus?? I asked in my head.

"So why did you want to study Economics?" She asked again as I jotted.

Did she not hear my thoughts?? I chuckled to myself for this question.

------------------------
At the Cafeteria.
An Hour Later.

"Nahhh, I swear to God you're a different bred. Who listens in class?" Success stated and I scrunched my face looking at her.

Question is who doesn't???

"See the way you're looking at me. This girl." She chuckled taking another spoon of the rice she ordered.

I sipped my drink before hearing my phone buzz. I brought out my Infinix then smiled seeing who the message was from,

Nonso❤️
I'm coming later tonight.
How was class?

It was fine.
Just let me know when you're coming, I miss you.