6.

"Well babygirl, I'm Rema but you can call me Divine."

Listen and enjoy

Listen and enjoy.

OMNISCIENT POV.
HOUSE PARTY.

"Are you guys sure the color isn't too bright?" Imade asked with uncertainty looking at herself through her phone's camera.

She was dressed in a long yellow gown with her hair in Fulani Braids using brown darling extension. She didn't use a lot of make up just powder and lip gloss.

She was a lipgloss warrior, if her lips weren't coated with lip gloss she felt uncomfortable.

"It's not,boo. You look really pretty." Lydia assured her adjusting her brown short gown which stopped mid-thigh.

"Yeah,let's go inside." Lara said and they all walked into the house.

Imade had expected the party to be like the one she saw in movies where everywhere was crowded and hot but it was quite the opposite. People were drinking, talking, dancing,vibing and just having fun. It wasn't even crowded at all especially since just the ground floor was spacious.

"See Priscillia." Lara said with a grin and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"You don't like her?" Imade asked as they stood looking for where to seat.

"Omooo, you might not believe this but I don't really have influencer friends most of them are just fake as hell. So when I see them and they come holler at me all excited, I'm just going to fake my own excitement too and send them off." Lydia told her.

"This girl." She shook her head at her chuckling.

"I swear especially them Nimi." Lydia added and Lara who wasn't paying full attention immediately nodded humming loud in agreement.

"Her and her clique have serious issues...if by mistake you encounter them and we are not around, just avoid them with your everything you got." Lydia advised.

"True...but I'm thirsty jare. What do you guys feel like drinking?" Lara asked.

"I will just come with you since I'm picky..What do you want Imade or you want to come too?" Lydia asked and she thought for a moment.

Let me stop following them up and down like a child. She told herself.

"Just get me Fanta or something non-alcoholic please." She asked and they nodded scurring away.

Imade opened her phone,IPhone XR, she had recently bought to help create content for her business page. She was proud of herself that she was able to gain enough money to buy her that.

"Hi." She heard someone say as she was now standing next to the wall awkwardly.

"Hi." She responded looking up and meeting a girl she had seen before but she couldn't remember where.