10.

"Imade? Imade? Babygirl look at me."

OMNISCIENT POV.
A WEEK LATER.

"...Every other girl they dey do too much but this girl mellow,
Naim I dey find situation I go use take tell am hello. " He sang lowly reading from his notepad.

One of their producers, Andre Vibez, had played him a beat and it just seemed to go with the lyrics he had been putting together.

"You fuck with it?" Andre asked and he nodded cleaning out a part he had written.

"Oya naw, we go finish am tomorrow." He added and Divine dapped him up as he exited the studio.

He had been in the studio for two days straight. He hadn't gone to his house because he didn't want to see Nimi so he was mostly with Crayon.

He was a bit pissed at himself for everything with Imade and Nimi. All he wanted to do right now was to text Imade back and hang out but knew it won't be fair to Nimi since they were back together.

"How far....I wan comot o." Crayon interrupted his thought.

" Crayon interrupted his thought

(This is Crayon.)

"Oya naw...I go just go my house." He informed him.

"You sure?" He tried to stop refrain himself from laughing but ended up laughing in his face.

"Get out." He laughed along with him.

"But for real...if she do too much, you fit pull up anytime." Crayon told him seriously and he nodded thanking him.

"Alright naw.." He dapped him up walking away.

"I just no say the way you dey move, you won go see babe." Divine squinted his eye at him and Crayon turned around smirking at him.

"Ode." He shook his head at him.Crayon chuckled leaving him in his thought.

He sighed then brought out his phone,

Babygirl💕

Hi...

He shook his head at himself thinking of what to type..He relaxed playing one of his unreleased songs, Addicted.

Opening his IG, he checked her story and she posted a video of food and a restuarant. Then a box which contained gifts but he couldn't really see what was in it.

Does she have a boyfriend??

He never asked her but she did say she had never had boyfriend before....It annoyed him so he did what he thought was best....