19.

"No, I don't know. Please babygirl let me know."

OMNISCIENT POV.
NEXT DAY.

"How is it possible that all the guys I know don't know how to cook anything. " She shook her head at London snatching the Golden Penny Spaghetti from her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked as he pursed his lips fighting the urge to laugh.

She looked at him with wide eyes and he nodded confirming her thought. They both bursted out laughing and she facepalmed herself.

"You don't have sense I swear." She said in between her laughs.

"I'm playing, I'm playing...I would have broken it into two for real." He quickly defended himself.

She knew he would have just dumped the whole thing into the pot and waited for it to magically break into two.

"Mhmh." She hummed looking for the curry and thyme in the cabinet.

"What are you looking for? Because best believe I don't have it." He informed sitting on the counter.

"Lowkey you need a woman." He raised his eyebrow and asked, "As how?"

"You need maybe a girlfriend to give you a reason to stock up everywhere and stay in your own house." She said and he waved her off.

"That's why I have you. But I do be bringing hoes here once in a while." He told her trying to get a reaction or some type of assurance that she actually has feelings for him.

"You guys be fucking on them dusty beds?" She scrunched up her face and he side eyed her.

She doesn't care?

"Just get out." He shooed her playing off the hurt and she laughed but was cut short by the sound of her phone ringing.

"Answer." He picked her up her phone as it was closer to him.

"Good afternoon mum." He greeted staring at Imade with a smirk and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Ma, this is Micheal."

"Yes ma, I'm good. How are you doing ma?"

"That's good ma...I'm taking care of her ma, you know me." He stated and she rolled her eyes at him about standing in between his legs about to snatch the phone from him.

He fought the urge to just wrap his arms around her and pull her closer to him. For the past few weeks, he had been fighting in his mind if he should make a move on Imade or not. But with her therapy, her business, school and always busy with someone, even him busy with the production of songs, he hadn't the time to do that.

"Hello mummy." She grinned collecting the phone from him. She was about to move away when he held her hand. She looked at him with questioning eyes and he ignored them just playing with her hand.

"I will.....thank you ma....I love you..." She hung up with a smile on her face. Since after her recovery at the hospital, she realized how much Nonso had manipulated to think she was all alone in this world, her family really did love her.

Talking to me about you're all alone...she laughed to herself but the hurt still remained in her heart that the same man was now buried six foot down.

"Why are you playing with my hand?" Imade for some reason always liked knowing what was in someone's mind.

"I can't play your rough hands?" He asked looking into her eyes and she inaudibly gasped taking a seat back.