8.

"What do you want?"

OMNISCIENT POV.
RUFUS AND BEE,LAGOS.

"So you don't just like being around people?" He asked holding a black bowling ball

"It's not like I don't like it...It's just that when I'm surrounded by a lot of people, I tend to just forget that I have a brain to also think." She explained before drinking out of her Aquafina bottle water.

He chuckled staring at her as he swallowed. He didn't even realise he was staring hard at her until she looked right back.

"What?" She asked nervously looking away from him.

"I know what you're thinking and it's not inferiority complex, I feel like it's just when you're a type of person like me, who wants to please everyone.." She didn't wait for him to respond before adding.

He wasn't even thinking that because he completely understood what she had stated previously.

"Nah, that didn't even cross my mind. I also prefer being in the studio by myself because I can process and actually hear myself." She smiled softly happy he understood where he was coming from.

He went ahead to strike at the bowling pins and only one went down. He looked at Imade hearing a snort.

"After all the noise you've been making." She laughed shaking her head at him.

"At least I knocked down something." He stood next to her as she picked up her pink bowling ball and closed one eye.

"Prepare to be wowed.." She looked at him for a second then bent a little and his eyes naturally went to her butt.

She aimed then striked leaving only two pins standing. She stuck out her tongue dancing her happy dance which made him chuckle and roll his eyes playfully.

"Purely luck." He pointed out walking and she furrowed her eyebrow.

"Luck? Oya let's do it but this time with a prize or something." She suggested standing directly in front of him. She wasn't that short but he still looked down at her a little.

"Mhmh? So when I win whatever...You're going to spend an entire 24 hours with me again." He stated and she chuckled nodding slowly.

"When I win...what do I want o?" She started confidently only to end up confused.

"Ohh yeah, you're going to have to tell one of your famous friends that I design sneakers." He stared at her with squinted eyes.

"You design sneakers??" He asked grabbing their smoothie which was on the table not too far from the alley.

"Yes, you don't remember?" She felt some type of way that he didn't remember that detail about her.

"You didn't tell me you did." He replied back and she simply nodded.